We live in a society... the movie

We live in a society... the movie

Attached: rbMbmNq.jpg (1600x900, 149.49K)

>bolt is open

He wasn't a gun expert

To be fair, we do kind of live in a society.

Tec9 fires from an open bolt gunlet

he's literally me

Reminder that he quite literally did nothing wrong at any point during the movie
>The Korean shop owner was ripping off customers, most likely vulnerable customers who were unable to shop anywhere else
>The fast-food joint would still have some breakfast menu items in the back, all the food doesn't just magically vanish the second breakfast finishes
>He shot the Neo-Nazi because he believed the holocaust happened
>Nobody, let alone liberals are going to shed a tear for the old rich white golfer dying of a heart attack, they would openly shake D-Fens' hand for that
>At no point is there ANY evidence that he actually ever laid a hand on his wife or daughter, even the mother sad he never actually did anything, just that she thought he MIGHT do something
>Only "evidence" we see is the video tape footage of him being annoyed, because god forbid somebody ever gets annoyed at something

>The fast-food joint would still have some breakfast menu items in the back
you can literally see the girl grab his breakfast item from the ready stack before he changes his mind and decides to go for lunch.
they were being a bunch of cunts

Nah the movie is made by a gay jew who hates Jesus and white people. The symbolism of the movie is that white people (men especially) have lost any power and nobody will care when they are gone.

Both were losers but in their own different way

Attached: pol.jpg (1851x758, 68.7K)

>movie is called Falling Down
>he falls down from the pier
bravo

literally me

You seeee thisssss maaaaan? Thisssss was ussssssed

why didnt he just hop the counter and make himself some breakfast?

is this gay actor michael douglas' best movie?

i like the ghost and the darkness better

Don't worry it's not loaded. Oops.

Attached: 1645658084614.jpg (1902x937, 324.32K)

Romancing the Stone was fun

>movie makes fun of white incels who think they're oppressed because they have to commute to work and fast food is bad
>white incels who think they're oppressed don't realize it's a parody and love the movie

I mean, the main character is objectively a bad guy, but he still makes a lot of good points.

>incel
The guy had a wife and daughter did you not watch the movie?

this movie was made before your tranny idpol nonsense, twitter-kun