Reminder

This is what happens to “men” who joke about black women’s hair

Attached: 429D6357-8BE2-47F9-A2AA-6060801DB3C9.jpg (3000x1688, 776.35K)

They get away with it?

what hair?

Attached: Its-hard-to-bewitch-African-girls-these-days.-Each-time-you-take-a-piece-of-their-hair-to-a-witch-doctor-either-an-innocent-Brazilian-woman-gets-hurt-or-a-factory-in-India-catches-fire.-768x433.jpg (768x433, 58.73K)

Why does Jada have holes in her pockets?
So she can run her fingers through her hair.

Maybe they should stop wearing wigs then??

Black women are the fakest people on the planet. They could just get in shape, but they instead decide to have fake nails, fake hair, clothes that make them look thin, tons of cake makeup, etc.

A gay little slap? I can live with that.

Good thing I CC then.

>make it your entire life to read scripts and speak in public and in front of a camera
>can't make a witty come back, despite years of learning different quips and literally acting out similar scenarios
>have to hit the person saying better words than you

seems like a worthy thing to do to be honest

neither of those individuals behaved like men

>This is what happens to “men” who joke about black women’s hair
what hair?

Nah, Chris was just doing his job. He made a mild joke that a cucked beta chimped out over. All while only a few years back Ricky Gervais basically called all of them Epstein like lizard people

Whats the deal with afro american women and their hair anyway, I always see it brought up as an issue on par with the uighur genocide or something

What happens to men who cum in a black woman's hair?

They’re fragile and were mocked for it/sold a bill of goods by marketers that men preferred straight, non kinky hair. Like most race relation issues in America it was once a genuine thing to be hurt by that’s long since passed, and they’re just using it as an excuse to get praise, act how they want.

Let's stop pretending that this was not a publicity stunt.

Didn't Will literally just wipe Chris' face with his fingertips when he slapped him, then turned around and cried in his chair for the rest of the show?

>KEEP MY WIFE'S DICK OUT YO FUCKIN MOUF

Attached: fa3a61c34fa6b15d512101d0489a22ad.jpg (794x640, 35.95K)

"Keep my wife's hair out yo fuckin mouth."

Will Smith then rushes the stage and wipes his wife's sheddings from his friend Chris's ample lips to keep him from catching alopecia.

Honestly wish I could play along with it and pretend it was not staged. More IQ, more problems.

Attached: FB_IMG_1648643153530.jpg (1080x1068, 77.95K)