My Friend Dahmer

>first half of movie is pretty good. Definitely can see how he became a serial killer with his home situation.
>he just starts going into retarded fits for no reason
>at first I’m like “okay, this guy was a big time weirdo so I guess this makes sense. He has a strange sense of humor cause his family is all fucked up”
>out of literally fucking nowhere he seems as if he gets offended by doing these retarded fits
>does one in the mall and storms out pissed as shit.
>magically his friends are like “damn that was fucked up that we forced him to do all that retarded nonsense for our entertainment” despite the fact that he did it willingly in the beginning
>magically gets the urge to almost murder his best friend and act like a schizophrenic for the rest of high school
>magically decides to start killing people

Is this how it happened in real life or what?

Attached: 98A9D32F-AEC3-4ADE-B0F5-AFD342885D75.jpg (1944x2880, 418.69K)

>is this how it happened irl?
Yes.
The cartoonist character in the movie is the guy who wrote the book this is based on. Dahmer thought he'd found friends then realized they only kept him around to laugh at him, and this is when he kind of disconnected from the rest of humanity and decided he was going to just give in to his fucked up instincts.

>hollywood is now making movies symapthizing for serial killers that literally injected boiling water into the brains of children
>people actually fall for it and feel bad for them
It's fucking over, society is doomed

hollywood directors are nerds who relate to dahmer more than chads, why do u think every le high school movie has some nerd getting a hot girl

Always has been

The nerd is a stand in for a jew.

You're trolling, not even hollywood people can relate to him he's fucking scum

of course they can, they loved through that reality minus the killing, allegedly

Cope weirdo

that concept still applies to them today, in their adult lives, everywhere they go they have to employ the "do you know who i am, do you know who i am ?" tactic. yet the same actors under them are universally accepted and recognized, nerd directors live that 24/7

To be fair, Dahmer mostly killed shitskins. So it's not like they were actually people.

He had multiple personality disorder and his dad was some weird glowie Satanist molester. Him magically wanting to murder was his murderer cannibal personality getting activated.

Just as a movie, I enjoyed it and was surprised that a Disney kid could actually act.

Except when it comes to school shooters, they put 100% of the blame on the shooter and never those around them that helped create and unleash the monster.

> they put 100% of the blame on the shooter
gun*

That as well. All interviews with the school kids talk like they're reading from a script. Saying how they didn't see it coming, they were all nice to him, nobody bullied him, etc. In reality, they always make life a living hell for the shooter and help push him into doing it.

Haven't seen this and I read the comic it's supposed to be based on a number of years ago, but my memory of the comic is nothing at all like what you described the plot of the movie to be. I remember reading criticism they made Dahmer way too sympathetic in the movie, where I don't remember there being much of in the comic.

From what I remember of the comic he's just portrayed as a social outcast who's only friends are the narrator because Dahmer imitates having cerebral palsy as a mocking joke of his mother's interior designer, which the narrator's friends find funny. Dahmer's home life falls apart with divorced parents, he starts having homosexual urges, he becomes a heavy alcoholic to cope, and after highschool he starts hunting fags to kill and fuck their corpses I guess. The narrator mostly sticks to his own experience of the events because he didn't actually spend much time with Dahmer.

I do remember the events you're talking about, with Dahmer being paid to get drunk and do his retard shtick at a mall, but I'm pretty sure none of the drama shit happens in the comic version. I'm pretty sure he just did it, got paid, and went home.

Sounds like the movie probably over-dramatized it because his actual story is pretty mundane and not worth making a movie of. Good comic though, I'd recommend it

say magically again

God forbid we explore characters that are not milquetoast normies

You gotta admit tho a lot of serial killers had really fucked childhoods. Not excusing anything they did and most of them deserve to face the death penalty but still, it’s fascinating

Speaking of serial killers

Three will protect you, the rest will try and hunt you down. Who you picking Any Forums?

From top left to bottom right
>Ted bundy
>Jeffrey Dahmer
>Richard Ramirez
>Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka >Albert fish
>John Wayne Gacy
>Dennis Rader (BTK)
>David Berkowitz (son of Sam) >Joseph James Deangelo (golden state killer)

Attached: 220ED64B-419D-44F4-9569-B46F60AC51BF.jpg (828x827, 616.43K)

Dahmer, Albert Fish, and John Wayne Gacy because I’m straight white male and I don’t want to get raped to death.

There's no 'drama', it's pretty much exactly like you described, there's no screaming & fighting, it's all internal for Dahmer. It's a pretty quiet movie about a really depressed and isolated high school kid.

>Is this how it happened in real life or what?
>based on the graphic novel
idk, does it go into him fantasizing about fucking/raping male joggers even as a 12/13 y.o. kid?

>When he was about 16, Dahmer conceived a fantasy of rendering unconscious a particular male jogger he found attractive, and then making sexual use of his body. On one occasion Dahmer concealed himself in bushes with a baseball bat to lie in wait for this man; however, he did not pass by on that particular day.[40] Dahmer later said this was his first attempt to attack someone.

Straight up forst pick is Ramirez, the guy was a crazy demon and most physical of them. Then I'd probably say Bundy for more intellegence and round it off with BTK

>straight white male
well don't pick Dahmer and Gacy then because you are getting raped to death and even after with those two

oh 16? close enough, to think all of the murder could have been avoided if the jogger was around that day because you know he would have gotten his ass kicked and ended up in a mental ward