Last night in Soho

Admit it, y'all liked it. Great movie with great soundtrack and story
Very underrated

Attached: LAST-NIGHT-in-SOHO-still_05-730x485.jpg (730x485, 76.39K)

Didn't much care for it. Main character was cute. But none of the other characters were likable. The colored fella seemed very out of place. The vision of the stabbing scene was a cheat.

She should have just stayed in the comfy countryside. Imagine going to Londonstan.

Attached: 1637474416483~3.jpg (667x667, 88.16K)

Eat shit.

Attached: 1647349188750.jpg (1080x705, 183.55K)

I'm still upset. After Baby Driver, I hardly expected a masterpiece. But the first flashback was done so well and so interestingly that I can't believe Wright fucked up the rest of the film.
It's just a generic "wow, desperate women are preyed and tricked into prostitution, isn't that crazy? Also, men who use prostitutes deserve to be murdered in painful ways"
The twist felt unearned since it contradicted information they'd earlier given us. Thomasin Mackenzie can't act and I fucking hate her voice it turns out. There was a huge missed opportunity in Thmoasin and Anya never actually interacting except for a very brief exchange of words at the end.
Waste of time

It was boring.

much like baby driver it was boring. he's always good with the technical aspects of his films, there's always that scene thats cool to watch, but he needs someone to help him with the scripts

It sucks, mainly because I didn't know the main actress has literal retard voice.

Attached: big booba surprise.webm (1250x800, 3M)

His movies now suck because Simon Pegg isn't writing the scripts anymore, no great director exists in a vacuum, its always a team effort

The duality of man

it doesn't fully work because scary moments feel more like a stylish exercise and the homage to old italian horrors than scary moments on it's own. But it is a good movie despite that. There's plenty of things to like it here.

>Also, men who use prostitutes deserve to be murdered in painful ways"
movie doesn't say that.

based
cringe

Can somebody explain why the old lady tried to kill the girl?

It would have been so much better if they cast some white guy also from the countryside or whatever. Even a polack would do if they wanted that “I’m different too” shit that badly.

>I want to cast that guy
>NOOOOOOO YOU WILL OFFEND THE RACIST FEELINGS NOOOOOO

Because Elle figured out the old woman was Sandy and slaughtered like 200 people in the last 60 years and buried them in the floorboards. Even for London that’s a bit much innit.

Yes I am racist.

NIGGERS

>I fucking hate her voice
It's the voice / accent combo. I had to turn on subtitles to understand what that bitch was saying.

That's part of the charm with Thomasin McKenzie

It literally does, retard. When the house is burning down they say to each other on the stairs:
>They all deserved to die.
>I know.

I hope you fucking die you fucking piece of shit. I hate you.

No, it's not. I hope that bitch never gets another acting job until she learns to speak in a non-retarded way.

that's characters saying this, not the movie. Movie didn't have a moral like that.

Literal.
Fucking.
Autism.