Has Disney gone crazy?

Attached: disneyy.jpg (1218x531, 158.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10666065/Disney-prez-says-mom-transgender-pansexual-children-wants-diverse-characters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't say gay

Is this real? If so she's a sick fuck.

Niggers hate trans and gays thought

she likes a quick chuck

Women were a mistake

And you too for watching their gay movie

What does every letter in LGBTQIA standfor?

>2022
>supposedly pro-science generation
>lgbt is still not outlawed

Attached: homosexuality gay gene study.png (797x413, 38.39K)

Based if true, but doubt it is. They aren’t willing to let go of china money that easy.

Attached: disney.jpg (873x235, 34.57K)

No shit

They're trying to make china gay

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10666065/Disney-prez-says-mom-transgender-pansexual-children-wants-diverse-characters.html

not reading that
I’m already on Any Forums if I expose my brain to any more sewage I will die
its on dailymail though so you can guarantee it’s bullshit

By American standards they’re sane.
It’s your whole country that’s gone nuts.

Which would be fine if the internet didn’t exist, y’all could die by meme cancer for all I care, the problem is you’ll try and take down the whole world when rightly you’d do it in private.

Great firewall of China was not a mistake.

ohnonono

Yes and it's wonderful. The left is always trying to make some ever increasing rainbow not realizing that the groups they are adding are constantly out to kill each other. Who will they select though, the nigs or the troons and the fags?

Acceptable response!
Remember, in the organ farm the only bing chiling is your kidney in the freezer.

Imaginr if california was nuked. Just... Just imagine

>What does every letter in LGBTQIA standfor?
it's LGBTQIAOP

too late, lots of other countries have been infected the lgbt cancer thanks to social media. even in my conservative third world country have lgbt movement. small but they're here. Our only hope is for Putin to win mental warfare

Each one's a different mental illness.

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer (A catch-all term in the US, even though its still a slur in parts of Europe)
Intersex
Asexual

>or racial minorities
What exactly does that have to do with molesting your children?

pretty sure there's P for pansexual, because people mocked how contradictive bisexual is lmao

Wrong, the B stands for black.
Blacks a are a subrace, not a mental illness.

Needs MAP and Furry too.
We have to keep pushing!

>WE NEED CASTING THAT REFLECTS THE REAL WORLD
>Makes 3% of the population 50% of characters

No there isn’t and no bisexual is still the accepted term and is different from pansexual. Honestly I’m not even sure how bi differs from pan but I don’t really care. People choose their own identities for themselves.

Even that 3% is bullshit.

>3% in america
>where ever loser is 'bi'
>in the most pozzed country in the world

Its gotta be like covid where the stats are overblown the more the country has an addiction to social media

Pedophiles have always tried to latch onto things like this or the gay rights movement way back into the 60’s with Nambla. They’ve never been accepted and never will be.
No one cares about furries. It’s not 2009.

Bisexuals only like biological men and biological women

Wow pedophobe much?
Woke as you are right now, it won’t be woke enough for the next generation lol.

Bisexuals are just dykes

Biden's choice for the new supreme court justice actively avoided giving pedos jail time and would give them no time if she could. These nutjobs are real, they are out there, and they are trying to destroy society.

OK, so its

Lesbian
Gay
Black
Trans
Queer
Incel
Asexual
Paedophile

?

No.
No retard. Pedophiles will never be liked. Traditional institutions like churches are the biggest pedo havens there are and are pretty powerful and even they can’t change that.

Poor Walt, look at what the jews did to your business.

>People choose their own identities for themselves.
fuck off, if flat earthers prefer their earth to be flat I wouldn't fucking respect their choise. Same goes with genders. You don't get to choose.