Do you have any idea who you’re stealing from?

>Do you have any idea who you’re stealing from?
>You and your friend Saadet!

Just a little bit confused thinking about what Nolan was trying to imply here. Is Saadet supposed to be one of the guys wearing clown masks? I was enjoying the movie but that one line really caught me off guard and ruined the immersion for me a little bit.

Attached: 837D324F-A168-4D21-B760-63DC0D387754.jpg (739x415, 24.43K)

it's not funny

It is a little bit

thats batman

>op doesn't even know Ewan

Are you Dunhir?

Not him but I'm Amanda Mayward

I'm trans btw

He's saying that even though the Joker and Saadet are robbing a bank, they're actually really stealing from themselves.
It's a deft critique of centralised banking that's common in Nolan's work.

You mean Joe Kerr?

Congratulations on your successful transition ma'am. I'm sure is proud of you as well ^_^

>See, their morals, their "code"…it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these—ah—"civilised people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Is McKenna with Drawl the most feared crime duo in Gotham? Seems like just saying their names is enough to cause the bank staff to surrender. What did they do to earn such infamy?

which character is this? I don't remember See,theirmoralstheircode, itsabadjoke, droppedatthefirstsignoftrouble theyreonlyasgoodastheworldallowsthemtobe, Illshowyou, whenthechipsaredown, theseahcivilisedpeoplefuckniggers, theylleateachother,seeimnotamonsterimjustaheadofthecurve.

I go to hong kong

What's wrong with a phone call?

Yep joe kerr son of adria kerr

>you know Howigat Descaaz?
I just don’t get why they’d mention this character then never show him

>"You wanna know how I got these cars?"
>Proceeds to tell a story unrelated to his cars
I don't get it, he does this twice in the movie. Do they ever actually address where the Joker got his cars?

Attached: image_proxy(10).jpg (1280x720, 31.32K)

Why did they cast out Al Epper?

>"Funny," he told me, Sum-Tin Sim-La
What was Joe Kerr commenting on as funny and what did it have to do with Sum-Tin Sim-La's tragic execution?

>Dees Kopz-Enloiers wouldn't dare cross any of you
Who was this guy Joker mentioned, was he another crime fighter like Batman?

Attached: image_proxy(11).jpg (1280x720, 77.12K)

>I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... Strein Jerr.
Who is Strein Jerr? Is he a well known criminal in Gotham like Dunnhier?

Attached: dark knight.jpg (1950x1080, 166.88K)

>he didn't look at the official bootleg script
It's Yewan Yafrenz

Its really just how Americans talk that is the issue. They took something as basic as English then fucked all over it because making a lesser language that emulates their mutt-like nature.