Jackass Forever

This was fucking horrible, wow. Couldn't even finish it, the cringey, overproduced intro and every """stunt""" fell flat on its face.

Attached: file.png (382x514, 274.65K)

>having any expectations whatsoever and attempting to watch it in the first place
stop watching geezer cash grabs

of course it's bad, only retarded teenagers watch this garbage.

why is there a woman in the jackass movie
who is she
not watching that shit

Haven’t seen it yet, wanna watch it but seeing Johnny Knoxville with gray ass hair looking old as a motherfucker is hard to bear. These guys are old as hell anymore.

She’s only there for like 3 minutes

Punchable face. Is her fartbox punchable as well?

I liked it.
Jew bitch was worthless in it.

Why are her eyes brown?

He became the grandpa he used to play

Attached: 93421025-1316132665441724-8478655451070224626-n-1586883683.jpg (980x1201, 201.48K)

I usually love Jackass, but I had a hard time to try and like Jackass Forever. All of the undercover segments seemed staged as fuck, and you could argue that was always the case, at the very least it was incredibly obvious here. And in conjunction with that there seemed to be more mugging of the camera than ever before. Like everything came with a sort of cringey wink and a nod. A lot of the stunts were repeated from previous seasons (or the TV show) too, like the cup test, so there was a real feel of lack of originality. Finally, the new cast bring almost nothing to the table, the female being the biggest criminal of this. And no, not JUST because she's a female. She's all over the marketing for this, so she's an easy target. Especially when she's only in like 2 or 3 "stunts", and they are tame stunts. Like she GENTLY licks that taser, she barely reacts to it. Anyway, that's my thoughts. Make sure to smash that like button.

you're not wrong, she had two stunts, a small tazer lick and being "stung" by the least venomous scorpion in existence.

Fuck off, Bam.

>people still watch jackass
Lol, if you're going to cope (nothing wrong with that) with your childhood/teenage years watch something fucking good from the actual time period you're reminiscing about

kinda feel the same, all the new dudes were just cringey and try harding, unironically the chick fit in more than the all the other new fags, but its to be expected, most of them are pushing 50 and cant do that shit anymore, which begs the question why they bothered

does she at least fart?

>which begs the question why they bothered
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>A lot of the stunts were repeated from previous seasons (or the TV show) too, like the cup test, so there was a real feel of lack of originality.
Looks like Bam was the ideas guy all along.

Almost all the stunts were slightly altered versions of old ones. Knoxville came across as a bigger dick than normal. Danger Eren was the best person.

What would have been a good stunt is to just let that cunt parachute into a Slavic shantytown naked and see what happens.

Danger Ehren carried the whole movie.

She does spit.

>which begs the question why they bothered
Easy pay day, shouldn't that be obvious? I should add, I did respect Knoxville for facing that bull. It was the only REAL risky thing in the entire movie.

The movie had way too many dicks for me. There were a few good skits, but overall the worst jackass movie and a poor attempt at a reboot. They’re all sober now and too old and without these young dumb whippersnappers it would have failed completely, I was disappointed at lack of creativity with new skits and
No one wants to see 50 year old mens taints

Jackass was like a band, the guys were the group. They were a team of stuntmen. You can't just add in some soibeards and girls and have it still be Jackass. That would be like getting The Doors back together right now with all the members dead. It's just branding/renewing licensure or whatever, this isn't Jackass. Jackass was those guys. Something with the title of "Jackass" like something with the title of watchmen, star wars, Lord of the rings, doesn't make it what they are. Just legally on paper that's what the copyright says.

He's very cool and one of the ogs

t. haven't seen the one in the OP

Him, steveo and pontius were the movie

Agree, the only skits i liked were
>Silence of the Lambs
>The Bear with Danger Ehren (You could tell he wasn't acting and was legit afraid)
>Steve O getting blown up in the porta potty

They wasted Eric Andre, the hidden camera skits were incredibly staged and just not funny, they lacked all originality, they showed too much penis, and went with the gross factor over the funny or hardcore factor, the new guys were terrible, and they had crew around and safety people at all times so there was no real danger.

>No one wants to see 50 year old mens taints
Speak for yourself

Knoxville would make a great Arkham Asylum Joker. Has the right build, laugh and chaotic energy.

I liked how he randomly tazed people reacting to stunts.