Right

>right...

Attached: 1648633102742.jpg (1000x750, 32.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt14183410/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>gets made fun of saying the Chinese will eat cockroaches
>>You're bloody ignorant m8
>>gets sent to China and a lady is literally eating a fried hissing cockroach on a stick

whens this bald headed twat getting off his arse and making more kino for us?
I didnt mind his tv show, it was comfy despite being depressing

>it's a Ricky pretends to know about philosophy episode

Attached: 1645872120200.jpg (922x703, 45.64K)

Ricky Gervais is a narcissistic twit

>>gets made fun of saying the Chinese will eat cockroaches
I don't recall this, is it from the radio show or podcast?

>called "The Ricky Gervais Show"
>Karl is the focal point of attention and basically the reason this show exists

Attached: AKedOLQ7t0NINf5DP2h64-ZAE9iMRKTnegGlEH_uN9z7=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj[1].jpg (900x900, 121.32K)

yes, they address this several times

Its not like philosophy is hard to understand. It's a bunch of people with no jobs and too much free time spending all day talking about things that don't matter in a vain effort to make them matter and then years later idiots who read their books use it to destroy successful societies.

I'm not big on philosophy, but how much have you actually read and got into? sounds like a lot of this is speculative and not coming from you actually studying philosophy

>that time Ricky exposed he has no inner monologue.

philosophy was alright before... postmodernism. Deleuze and Guattari... Jacques Derrida... then it all went to shit. in the Deleuzian sense

Tell that to fucking Ricky. When he brought up Wittgenstein's lion and Karl disagreed, I wanted to fucking off myself. Karl was 100% right, and plenty of philosophers agree.

You have not read any of these authors, and you don't know what postmodernism is.

>Keeps playing Phil Bailey songs on Songs of Phrase to make fun of the Chinese not aging well
>He'll he playing a police officer called Phil Bayley on a tv show this year
m.imdb.com/title/tt14183410/

>... Little prostitute.

Alright Kirsty

The bit I haven’t told you about…. is it’s actually *run* by a couple of chimps.

gotta wait for Ricky to write more material for him

>there's this shadow somewhere

>Alrite, so there's this comedian on stage at the Oscars, and he has a go at the wife of nominee. And the nominee ain't having it. He gets up, walks on stage and has a swing at him. Slaps him right across the face. Turns out... they're both lil' monkey fellas

So, there's this bloke, right? He's a school teacher, and he's into all chemistry and physics an' that. Handing out homework to the kids, drawing... atoms an' that on the blackboard, stuff like that.
>Atoms, yeah? Alright.
And he's basically a good bloke, got a wife. His son is disabled and 'e has a baby on the way. Family bloke.
>A baby monkey, I'm calling it now, and it's bullshit.
>No hang on, he's going somehere here.
Anyway, he ends up with.. cancer. An' 'e starts doing all this mental stuff, exploding buildings an' that. 'Cause he starts making cocaine and heroin and sellin' it for loads of cash on the side 'cause teachers are not getting enough pay.
>I don't know how true that is.
>Well they have gone on strikes before.
So he goes to the desert, 'cause he lives in America an' they have deserts.
>They have desserts, yeah.
He stays near a desert.
One day he heads out with a bunch of metal bits and pieces, and 'e builds this machine gun.
>How does he do that? How do you build a machine gun from "bits and pieces?"
>Is this MacGyver or something?
>Oh yeah, a machine gun held together with rubber bands and Sellotape. Fuck me.
You don't see 'im making the bullets but he's a switched-on bloke and 'e knows 'is stuff. Maybe he bought some from a gun shop.
>So wait, he'd buy a bunch of bullets from a gun store but not a machine gun? Don't talk shit.
And he ends up putting this big machine gun in his car, and when he presses a button...
>The engine starts?
>Yeah, the windows go down?
The gun pops up out of the boot and it can shoot through walls an' that. Kills a bunch of people.
So the lesson there is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."
>No, Karl...
>I think you may have misunderstood the synopsis a little.
>It's a great series, some of the most fantastic and compelling television ever made, and you've fucked it up in two minutes or less.
You say that, but that's just one way of lookin' at it.

Sir it's illegal to be correct on this website

There is no surer way to out yourself as a midwit than to trashtalk philosophy.