SEVERANCE

I like it, it's original. I find myself re watching and pausing to read Lumen corporate documents. Also pause the terminalsGood job Apple

Attached: p21271543_b_h8_ab.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

poopy poop poop poopy poop

The intro is killer

I’m conflicted, on one hand they can probably finish the story in these 2 episodes(with some ambiguity still left) and end up as a really good miniseries without running the risk of becoming shit later on. On the other hand, the story is interesting enough to last another season and I do enjoy the dynamic between the main 4 characters

i'm more intelligent than you and i think the intro is absolutely awful

And stolen from the conservation

I better get good answers for dealing with gay old men

Conversation*

bruuuh, he be working in an office... inside a cubicle.... bruh.... so deep.....

Zoomers don’t know this show exists what are you even saying

What if corporations...were bad

Shut up retard

Not even remotely close

Try again samefag

(Borat voice)
My wife

Lumen? I never met him.

I'm enjoying it, all of the stuff on the outside is pretty uninteresting, but the inside stuff makes up for it. I wish the whole show was just from the innies perspective.

He's probably talking about Amy's Theme from The Conversation. Sounds like of similar. Great show though

Extremely hyped for the next episode.

Attached: severance milchek dance.webm (1918x802, 2.96M)

I'm confused what the message of this will be. It's clear there's more going on than just Lumen being evil. That would be disappointing.

this scene made me stand up and dance along and it changed my life

>>doesn't post screenshots
what did you mean by this?

Attached: dance.webm (1918x802, 2.94M)

Meme scene
>UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

>"user, I sent you a picture of my dick and you still haven't replied."
>"Messenger says you've seen them, so don't even pretend you haven't."

Attached: 1648644731508.jpg (554x554, 24.53K)

Since it's 2021 I'm afraid that severed people are going to turn out to be a mind control test for a dystopian authoritarian world order of sorts. It's kinda cringe how the instruction handbook reads like the Bible because nowhere does the Bible enslave you or try to brainwash you. There can be a weird innies vs outies war in the future. I suspect that the main character will have to deal with having two simultaneous love interests. I suspect that the ending will require for one of the personalities to go and one of the Marks will sacrifice themselves.