Moon Knight Ep 1

What's the verdict?

I thought it was pretty good, all things considered.

Attached: moon-knight-trailer-buttonbestof-1644855733291.jpg (800x800, 64.14K)

Not bad, still kinda boring but better than the other Disney shows.will probably become lame

4chans Black Pan

i haven't seen it because nobody streamed it

Wheres the mega?

I'm over Oscar Isaac. He's had his 15 minutes

Somewhat intrigued, though the comically bad cgi in the Alps sequence and the cheesy voiceover was very distracting. Capecuck though so I'll watch.

It's ok, if it was anyone other then Isaac playing Steven I would probably not keep watching

Time will tell on this, but Marvel doesn't really understand how to stick a landing.

Not a bad first episode. Hopefully some good actions scenes to come w/ brutality matching the brutality in the comics.

Did that guy have a bullet in his head or what. Deserved that MA rating in London

feels sloppy, the way it introduces things. the scale scene

Complete dogshit. Literally nothing happened and Isaac can’t act. You can tell how overly produced and soulless it is. First disney+ show I’ve checked out, so I expected shit but this is honestly worse than I thought

I quite like that we're following the plot through Steven's eyes

Same problem with these shows that they had with the phase 1 films - the third acts always fell flat. Maybe this will be the show's version of Winter Soldier though and finally deliver a satisfying conclusion that's worth the buildup.

Attached: Moon Knight s01e01 chicken truck finger.webm (1280x720, 897.12K)

Those constant jumps in time/location for Steven. Wonder if he/Marc/Jake will even notice the blip?

Attached: Moon Knight s01e01 good doggy.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

moon knight is canonically a kike

If you havent got the balls to say it is really a Shiva queen?

I thought MK wasn't set in the MCU?

So tired of Oscar.

good start, but we've yet to see how much marvel will fuck this up
first episode was a bit slow and had a couple of awkward edits and shitty cgi, but overall, it was serviceable enough to watch