What happens if a w*man shows hair in public in you're cunt?

what happens if a w*man shows hair in public in you're cunt?

Attached: 1650335660760.webm (274x480, 2.76M)

I will sit behind her on the bus and cum on her hair

base

WTF I thought Israel was a beacon of freedom and democracy in the middle east

beheaded

this is probably in Iran

That's in Iran, and it only happens when they take off the headscarf completely. Most cisgender Iranian women regularly show some of their hair, albeit while still wearing a headscarf.

T. Cisgender agnostic Iranian male

Attached: روسری با ماسک.jpg (1080x1344, 505.34K)

are they assuming xer gender?

The interesting thing about headscarves in Iran compared to other Muslim countries is, in Iran, the headscarf is mandatory, but you can show as much hair as you want. In most Arab countries, the headscarf is optional, but typically when they wear it, they hide all the hair. In Iran, a half assed headscarf like pic related is very commonplace. Cisgender Iranian women don't conform completely to cisnormative Islamo-Fascism.

Attached: کتاب.jpg (1080x1320, 256.12K)

Why do they even wear it then Muhammad

Do you get off the idea of posting your own women on a board full of foreigner men? I want to understand the motive behind your posting

Because it's enforced by the law since 1979. Iran is officially a Shia Muslim theocracy (on paper), thus, headscarves are mandatory. That being said, hair showing isn't prohibited and it's so commonplace that it's impossible to enforce and the authorities don't care. Back in the 1980s, the full hijab with no hair showing was more common, but as time has gone on, they have loosened up a bit.

Attached: باشگاه وزرش.jpg (1080x1201, 242.31K)

>your own women

Sorry bro, I don't "own" any women. In Iran (and Iranian diaspora communities), women aren't property like they are in Sudan or Mauritania , they are independent individuals with rights who have jobs, drive cars, and pursue university degrees (including PhDs)

>I want to understand the motive behind your posting

If somebody makes a thread about cisgender Iranian people, I'm gonna post cisgender Iranian people.

Attached: دفتر.jpg (1080x783, 219.69K)

Cisgender Iranian women are among the most independent and academically accomplished in the Islamic world, despite being among the most oppressed at the same time.

Attached: Cisgender Iranian women.png (1195x354, 65.83K)

nothing

When are your people going to over throw the Islamo-Fascists?

nothing because it's no their hair anyway they usually buy it

I don't know, probably never. People are too complacent and don't want to engage in violence. At best, between the next 10-20 years the government will get reformed from within because most of the hardline Islamists are ancient, decrepit fossils and the country will need to inevitably modernize in order to sustain itself. An overthrow is unlikely, but progressive reforms are very possible (and have happened before). It'll take time though. We've been waiting for 43 years, and some positive changes have been made.

Attached: دانشگاه.jpg (1080x784, 291.44K)

This image is what I think when I think of "white". Not some ugly ghostly faced angloid.

That being said, as a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I will never lose hope for a better future as long as I am alive.

Attached: نقاشی.jpg (1080x1169, 278.68K)

You have to understand, contrary to syereotypes, the majority of cisgender Iranian people are just normal people who want to get on with their lives with their families and friends while working or studying, they don't want to fight wars for religion or politics or destroy society. It's unfortunate that our home country is run by religious zealots, but eventually, the disease known as organized religion will continue to lose influence and more and more people will become atheist/agnostic Inshallah.

No such thing as a "white" Iranian person, that's an oxymoron. We are indigenous West Asians.

Attached: نخلستان ۲.jpg (1080x1346, 376.48K)

I mean, Sudan had gone secular post bashirs downfall, while Iran is still a sanctioned Islamic country. In terms of freedom we're still ahead of you. I've sure got you riled up tho

nothing

Islam is a blight on this world

kind of a cute look desu

Stop being Persophobic

Attached: پسر و مادر.jpg (1080x1349, 284.75K)

I have nothing against Iranian people. You guys deserve to return to secularism and away from the Islamic barbarism

Inshallah we will

Pic related was an anonymous survey taken of middle class and upper middle class cisgender Iranian people in urban areas (at least 50-60% of the population) and the majority didn't identify as Muslim. That gives me hope. Too bad rural areas are too poor, illiterate and religious, and 25% of the population is srill rural.

Attached: Iran religious survey.png (736x610, 30.49K)

I'm sure this applies to most of the middle east, and other muslim countries as well. Prevalent internet access have educated many former believers about the true evil nature of this religion. Even with brutal dictatorships, eventually a point would come where we'd all abandon these archaic beliefs. It will happen