Juno 2

>would you watch it?

Attached: ellenpage.jpg (885x1222, 120.25K)

do ftm's like roiding out or do they prefer to stay slim?

I'd pay top dollar to watch her (him) peg michael cera

From what I've seen, they prefer slimming. They're basically larping as tumblr femboys. They probably fear the more "Chad" type men due to having been abused or used by those types of men in the past, so they turn into the type of men that won't harm them.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CHAD

more like bruno

Attached: Costanza-San.jpg (894x894, 292.76K)

Mental illness only gets worse as the mind toils year after year. It rarely gets better. Even with treatment and the proper medications people are usually hard pressed to die without the same demons they developed in their youth.
That's the tragedy of mental illness in humans.

whats her final form?

She's barely 5 feet on her fucking stilts. She can roid till the cows come home and high school jocks will still stuff her ass in a locker.

>Ftm tranny gets accidentally pregnant and slowly rediscovers her femininity leading to a heartwarming moment where she gives birth and decides to detransistion
I'd watch it

fookin legend

Attached: file.png (419x424, 253.57K)

>geriatric pregnancy

>juno is now trans male
>connects with the original baby she gave away
>movie is about the all the backlash and implications of having a trans as a parent

kek

You mean Troono 2

The thing about manlets tho is shorter limbs, smaller ROM, more force applied per unit muscle.
See it all the time in mma, short fucks pack a monster punch and have better leverage for ground game too.

Point being, lanklets don’t necessarily have the advantage beyond reach.
And if they do 90% it’s because a different weight class.

You guys sure talk about this bitch a lot

She was the waifu of half this board over ten years ago, zoomers wouldn't understand.

I had a live size cutout of her pregnant figure displayed in my room in highschool. My gf was her look-alike, I took her to see whip it at the movie and when we got back we fucked and I called her Ellen. For Christmas one year my mom got me a DVD of "I downloaded a ghost", and my uncle made a joke that I was going to go to my room and jerk off while watching it.
That's the extent of the crush I had on her nigger. So yeah. I talk about her.

bigger hands than henry cavill

What if she plays the guy, and michael cera puts on a wig and an uneven lipstick job and plays the girl?

>I'll get way more respect if i become a 5'2, aidsy looking guy!

In inception she walked like she had massive ballbag between her legs already she walks like a futa