Why did we all hate the new fat guy on the new Jackass...

Why did we all hate the new fat guy on the new Jackass? I thought his enthusiasm and willingness to do the dirty to impress his Jackass heroes was refreshing compared to Preston being a whiny and now old bitch.

Attached: zach.jpg (1280x1280, 273.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCgaYdV8yJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought him and the black guy and the black guy's dad were cool. Even poopies was pretty good. The problem with the movie was that only Ehren was willing to do any real stunts from the old crew

damn Stav lay off the barbeque

People still watch jackass?

His cactus dive was pretty cool youtube.com/watch?v=BCgaYdV8yJs

>Preston being a whiny and now old bitch.
Did we watch the same movie? Felt like Preston did a shitload for the movie.

He shit himself to get out of a stunt. I suppose that's a bit in itself.

Is that Zac Amico?

different one

Preston is a pro. When he went back in for take 2 on the speed bag stunt he immediately snapped into a winning smile, as if he hadn't done the stunt yet and didn't know how bad it'd hurt. That's when he won me over.

>enthusiasm and willingness
Ill give you that, but he has no charisma and no chemistry with the cast. Reminded me of the Dudesons but without the comradery.

he was too desperate to impress, he didn't feel like a natural part of the gang

his layer of fat protects him from any real harm, so in reality he should have been getting hit twice as hard.
That being said, he was leagues better than the chick, who, thanks to deadened nerve endings, didn't give a flying fuck about any of her "stunts".

>thanks to deadened nerve endings
the what now?

>black guy and the black guy's dad were cool.
Worst fucking part of the movie. Go back to prepping your wife's bull.

youre trying too hard

i thought he was just some youtuber fag then i watched his suicide vest video

and i never laughed so hard

he deserves to be in jackass after that shit

Not realated but I loved how Dave learned his lesson with bees in the third movie so when Steveo did the bees on the did stunt he did not freak out.

>Preston being a whiny and now old bitch.
Man Preston was art director and producer on Jackass, they made him appear on cam.

actually im fat and noticed that too like if you slap some tacks in my stomach it'll hurt but do it to someone with a human shape and it'll hurt like fuck

but lets not get away with this shit, he fucking took a paintball CANNON to the gut he aint playing

>black mentioned
>your first reaction is talking about black bulls

Attached: 1642775960958.png (397x504, 295.33K)