Untitled

Attached: 20220328_164444.jpg (863x533, 50.82K)

A woman's place is not in the kitchen, but on a spitroast

>I am so insecure around women I would need another man to be there while we are fucking
gay

> talking to women
> in 2022
What is there to talk to them about?

Attached: roastiedoesmath.png (752x620, 566.74K)

Blade Runner 2049 one isnt because he is incapable of talking to women. Its because humans dont see him as a real person to have relationship with. Replicants are the niggers of that world, except they get called 'Skinjob' and 'Skinner'.

>HE'S LITERALLY ME

Attached: 1630216321906.webm (640x344, 1.98M)

>posts BR2049 twice
>doesn't even use any other well-enjoyed kino for bait
ngmi

I talk to women in order to convince them to watch blade runner
My GF fell asleep part way through, but I still have to consider it mostly a successful attempt

I can talk to women, I just can't form a real relationship with anyone since high school. Neither friendship nor romance.

Yes.

based me

You used Ryan Gosling twice and neither of them are Drive?

Attached: 555823559157.jpg (500x313, 20.29K)

Are you me

I'm good looking and get a decent amount of female attention but I literally cannot hold a conversation with a female. I have no idea how to speak to them. It's not even necessarily a fear thing it's just complete inability to grasp how to communicate with them

>tfw I use Blade Runner as a kind of litmus test

This is literally me and I don’t know how to fix it

They are just people lol,not some alien race
i honestly dont understand what's so hard about speaking to anyone...unless you are expecting certain outcomes , which is your problem

learn to just enjoy talking to people,instead of trying to impress anyone

you likely take things too literally (might be autistic, etc)

women often don't care about the particulars of conversation, they care about the context, emotion, and "cadence" of conversation

once you realize this, you'll be able to turn anything into an engaging conversation. it becomes a dance, and they want you to lead. why do you think every roastie on dating apps have "must be able to hold a conversation" on their profile yet have nothing to talk about themselves?

Get your mind out of the gutter, coomer

Attached: spitroast.jpg (4096x3072, 1.87M)

The way I usually communicate with people is with a lot of dry humour. When I talk to women they don't seem to understand it remotely and think I'm being serious.

>get drunk and drop explosive redpills on this girl all night and keep dropping the nigger word loudly and saying how it's no big deal, she keeps giggling and going "omg my roommates will hear you" which just encourages me
>she invites me to bed
>I go with her to bed but we don't fuck because I'm too DAMAGED

I can engage emotionally in a conversation if I genuinely am expressing something. I can't do the thing that a lot of people do where they feign enthusiasm or interest in something.

I don't hate women. I just hate how protestant academia made it so we need to pretend they are the same as males because that has tons of retarded implications. Why can't anglos and germans understand that no, not everything is relative? Not everything is fluid and changes. Not everything has the same importance.

I literally just talk to them like how I talk to anyone else. If she doesn't know what I'm talking about I explain it to her, or switch to a different topic. Human interaction is pretty easy guys.