What is the comfiest country in sub-Saharan Africa for a white person...

What is the comfiest country in sub-Saharan Africa for a white person? I'm not racist and I'm not trying to bring back Rhodesia or any of that cringe. I just want to exist in peace.

Attached: 220px-Sub-Saharan_Africa_with_borders.png (220x220, 19.87K)

the one with most white people

France

France

Gabon, Seychelles, Mauritius, Rwanda and Nigeria.

Attached: 1653682435862.png (640x642, 277.58K)

Sierra Leone, or Namibia.

what about namibia, always thought namibia seemed cool

>new worlder education
france is in europe, not in africa

Go back home ngubu

im not named ngubu and i am home

Reunion island is part of France
Don't know anything about Namibia.

Attached: 1645884377249.jpg (290x241, 15.86K)

Cringe, old world is not made to migrate mongrel, leave Africa, Europe and Asia in peace, just use Americas and Oceania to migrate and mongrelism, plz

Attached: images (9).jpg (200x255, 14.65K)

Come to Sudan, I promise we won't hurt you whitey

ethiopia has a ton of sites to see; don't know about living there though

Except Guatemala and Bolivia. They are rightful indigenous ethnostates and no gringos/non-Indios should move there

I remember hearing about Zambia taking in white farmers from Zimbabwe. Namibia is also good because there's not many people and a lot of land. There was a board on cripplechan dedicated to establishing a state in Namibia.

Don’t trust this man OP , he will try to rape you

This, OP, why don't you migrate just to the literal Africas that exist in Americas:
>jamaica, Trinidad, Bahamas

this plus Namibia, South Africa, ghana and Kenya or Tanzania

The New World is soulless cringe.

Botswana

Botswana and Namibia seem chill. Peaceful, relatively developed, and as I recall they didnt expel or persecute their white population like Zimbabwe.

Don't like a quarter of the population in these cunts have HIV?

legit the best option. excuse the hiv and you've got a literal wakanda compared to the rest of the continent.

If I lived in Africa I would never mix with the natives. Race mixing is satanic and dangerous there with that fact.