MOON KNIGHT Episode 1

>multiverse shit already
christ

Attached: moon.jpg (1125x1081, 60.13K)

Stream?

>Moon Knight S01E01 The Goldfish Problem 1080p DSNP WEB-DL DDP5 1 Atmos H 264-CMRG
>Moon Knight S01E01 The Goldfish Problem 1080p DSNP WEB-DL DDP5 1 Atmos H 264-CMRG

i second this

At least you waited till the very second a show dropped, a show that you told Any Forums:
>"naw, I'm fucking done with D+ capeshit after how awful _______ was."
before making a thread about it.
Also, thanks for the reminder, I forgot Episode 1 is out. Nice reverse marketing.

Attached: 135579029_881163996019996_706829228381771048_n.jpg (1080x1080, 105.4K)

baby movie dont watch it

QRD?

whitey be crazy

kwaynes be smart, sane, and sensible

* chucks and jives *

you can't even articulate why multiverse stuff in inherently bad.

So do I just copy and paste this URL into Chrome to watch it?

never even heard of moon knight until this show was announced. This will be the biggest flops so far

that truck crash was some clumsy ass cgi

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE MULTIVERSE

> multiverse shit already

Tell me you’re joking.

what me missing i don't see any multiverse

>venom uses toms bane voice
>this guy uses his apocalypse voice

remember when actors could do multiple voices

kek that was shit

Not much of a capeshitter, but I wanted this to be good even though I knew it wouldn’t be since it’s on Disney+

I'm in the village scene and god the set looks so fake, you can tell that the mountains are just a green screen.

give em a break disney is a small family owned company and they can only afford so much

Is it woke?

No multiverse, he mistook the personality change effect with that of Venom switching universes.

well if seeing colored people is woke to you then idk what to tell you

/qa/ lost QoSboii

Is Moon Knight originally brown? If so, then no, if he was originally white then yes cause they brownwash him

I'm glad I am not like this anymore

Sloth is a sin homie

Has zero to do with wokeness ya dumb faggot.

Open your eyes. I don't care if Moon Knight is white, it's still gonna be niggas saving the day. Wake up!

No, that was f Murray Abraham

don't say gay

They listed various historical bad guys and didn't include anyone that's the current flavor to hate, so that's a good sign.
Oh, and there's VERY little chance they'll make any actual egyptian character black.

You know I was surprised they mentioned Pol Pot, not the first guy that ppl think about when talking about historical bad guys

it's a show? thought it was going to be a movie

JESUS MARY CAN YOU SEE THAT STRING ON FLASH GORDON'S SHIP