Did they get it right?

twitter.com/IGN/status/1508897056525590532

Attached: FPCt2zkWQBMWom0.jpg (2000x2000, 1.69M)

Attached: FPCt3PAXEAI1t95.jpg (2000x2000, 1.91M)

Attached: FPCt3j_WYAEVTnQ.jpg (2000x2000, 1.43M)

Cars is better than 16-18 but shockingly accurate list for 16-25

>IGN gave Turning Red a 9/10 in their review just a few weeks ago
>but it’s only 17 on their list
Huh

Attached: FPCt33wWUA048xH.jpg (2000x2000, 1.89M)

Coco sucks. Only a Mexican shitter would disagree.

Brave was supposed to be so much better but rewrites and development hell killed it.

>Toy Story 3 being higher than 1

what the fuck were they smoking? retard crack?

Attached: 1572063568839.jpg (409x600, 87.79K)

I value nobodies opinion other than my own when it comes to movies. Much like music, movies are a subjective and personal art form, that, while having many technical and thus objective aspects to it, have a much more deeper personal connection to form with its consumers. Ultimately everyones experience is different, the themes and messages they take away, the scenes and dialogue that stays in their mind, thats all that matters, what you felt and feel during and after watching it. Even if its “wrong”, its your experience, its your interpretation, its what you will forever take from it. That being said fuck ign who the fuck cares about their dumbass opinions just report the news jackasses.

1. The Incredibles
2. Finding Nemo
3. Wall-E
4. Ratatouille
5. Toy Story
6. Monsters Inc.
7. Toy Story 2

These are all flawless films. Pure magic.

ratatouille should be no1

Fool that you are, thinking solipsism is the final answer to art.

The canon is created by the artist who learn from it. The only opinions that don't matter are people using art as a means to an end.

>Brave was supposed to be so much better
Unless the mother daughter angle was more sinister, I can’t see how. It’s just an average flick even when you heighten the drama.

>These are all flawless films. Pure magic.
Agreed.
Wall-E still has a special place in my heart.

I’d say Inside Out deserves to be on that list but that’s the last one I’d put on there.

Move "Inside Out" and "Coco" down, move "Monster University" up at least a couple slots, and move "Toy Story" to #1

I mean that's fair. Before I saw the movie all I heard about was how horny it was and nothing about the lore, the story or anything else. When a movie leans on it's message or hidden meaning that badly it's not worth much.

Up almost deserves to be on that list, almost.
The opening scene was pure art, though.

Incredibles 2 has the best plot

Attached: dccelsu-5ad7b917-16d4-47e5-8472-cb0b9dc595ea.gif (450x444, 3.96M)

Incredibles 2 had a boring plot and boring setting compared to Incredibles 1.

I had both Up and Inside Out at 8 and 9 but aren’t flawless. Up’s first 20 or so is flawless and I like it a lot but it is kinda shoddy after that. Very entertaining and funny though. Upper middle tier Pixar. Both show Docter has great ideas but needs a couple of extra drafts.

Incredibles is a very well-crafted film, it's smart and snappy, but to me it feels like it genuinely doesn't have any sort of emotional core like all the other ones
For me it's:
1. Wall-e
2. Finding Nemo
3. Up
4. Ratatouille
5. Incredibles
The rest is whatever

This is Pixar golden era. Everything after is a soulless cashgrab or an overintellectualized leftist movie.

Attached: Disney_Pixar.jpg (1200x750, 107.49K)

Finding Nemo is way too low.

Cars 2 being second to last on the list means its trash.

>Luca, turning red, and onward are better than the original Cars
>inside out is better than Up
Swap those around and we should be fine.
Oh and coco isn’t a top 10 either

Attached: 798B8622-6116-4699-886D-D4F98DAB3EF3.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>emotional core
The emotional core is family drama but I see your point and to me, that’s why it works so well. It’s not weighty or preachy or pretentious. It’s just an effortlessly fun movie with some really great action and animation. Incredibles 2 is a giant piece of shit and I have no idea how Brad Bird fell off so much.

I for one am rating Soul, I watched it in a somewhat rough state and it gave me peace of mind

The first Cars was alright but everything else here is what the fuck were they thinking tier.

>Toy Story 3 is no. 2, fucking ridiculous.
1 Ratatouille
2 The Incredibles
3 Wall-E
4 Monsters, Inc.
5 Toy Story
6 Cars (it's basically Doc Hollywood, which is great)