Are you preparing for the food crisis that will hit in October? (in your country)

are you preparing for the food crisis that will hit in October? (in your country)

Attached: c5e8b0c819a7e2b5be29e00140a72144.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Beans, squash and maize. The three sistas. Plus rabbits and ducks and carp.

No, I'm not brainlet enough to fall for the panic buying meme. I only ever keep enough food in my house to last 3-4 days.

What's going to happen in october?

food prices will raise, is not that food will cease.
I'm not saying but a ton of food like a moron, but keep storing food little by little. Y'know every time you shop buy some perishable food

Food will stop.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

I thought you guys said it was going to happen in July?

>Global wheat shortage
>Expensive fertilizer means next harvest cycle is going to be even more fucked
>Monke pox potentially disrupting the supply chain same way Covid did.
>Normie last minute buying panic means that there will be shortage even if there's still some to go around

Just store stuff in bulk, restock it weekly, and eat from it. Treat it like a buffer. That way food won't go to waste, and you're used to eating from the storage supply.

I heard people can't starve under capitalism.

Yes. I'm buying up food and I planted extra this year. A while back I bought a lot of ammo and I haven't used any of it so I have a good supply of that too.

Shhh

just buy bulk rice/flour
a 20lb bag of rice will keep you alive for like 1-2 months easily and will cost under $10

Thanks for the reminder but I have chosen starving to death.

That has no nutrition, you should stockpile a variety of healthier foods regardless of whatever doomsday shit preppers like to fap to.

lack of calories will kill you way faster than nutrient deficiencies. Rice and flour are both fortified in the US anyway, it might not have everything but it's far from nutritionless. You can throw some bags of dry beans in there too since meat prices will certainly be through the fucking roof. Eggs might be the only affordable form of animal protein

Don't get me wrong I have flour/rice saved up but something like oats is better as they are more nutrient rich. Like I said, it's best to stockpile a variety of foods and grow as much as you can. I definitely have beans saved too. If you're stockpiling canned meats and jerky save well.

I'd love to keep chickens for egg/meat but I can't really do it where I am. The price of animal products has definitely gone up.

Absolutely based
This guy will remember OP with regret

Regardless of whatever schizo shit OP is saying you should always have enough food/water stores for a few weeks, if not months.

>the food prices will increase some therefore you have to fill your entire basement with food
?

What? It makes sense. You buy up a lot of food (nothing extremely perishable, obviously) while it's cheap.

yes, but i don't want others to know as if everyone rushes to buy, prices will rise too fast before i can fill my pantry

Why should I utilize precious storage space for wheat or oats that's cheap either way? Society is not collapsing if 2 kg of wheat for $1.90 goes up to $3 or whatever

What are you storing that's so much more important? Society won't collapse necessarily but getting supplies will be harder and you'll avoid higher prices and hassle.

No. I don't care. The world has gone through many, many such food crisis, shortages etc and nothing ever happens here in Sweden.
Prices perhaps go up with a few kronor but that's it.

So basically the same thing as during Covid?
Then there's really no need for me to buy bulk because nothing happened here.
Sweden didn't spaz out and ransacked all the stores like the rest of the world did. Fuck, our shit got cheaper instead.

Attached: 1626901140401.png (560x407, 11.83K)

wake up normoids, society has already fallen apart
men are turning into women
actual women fuck monkeys and dogs
there is no grain
and tactical nukes are about to hit your closest anglojew major city in 3...2...

Currently buying a farm in a remote-ish region in western europe

>and tactical nukes are about to hit your closest anglojew major city in 3...2...
Then why the hell would I care about food?
I'll be fucking dead.
Living in a post nuclear war world isn't gonna be some fucking Fallout story.
You'll die from horrible weather, radiation and starvation eventually anyway.
No point in dragging it out. Dumb ass motherfucker.

Attached: 1537829397823.jpg (430x442, 39.71K)

>are you preparing for the food crisis that will hit in October? (in your country)
No i was thinking in start a small orchard in my house but i dont know where do i start it could pic related work?

Attached: 158544744092.jpg (540x748, 118.91K)

>and tactical nukes are about to hit your closest anglojew major city in 3...2...
Oh good the bag of rice I bought will help us

Maybe if you angle it just right?

>wake up normoids, society has already fallen apart
Meh.
>men are turning into women
More women to fuck.
>actual women fuck monkeys and dogs
Kinky.
>there is no grain
I only eat potatoes and fish/meat.
Fucking major win.

>not having enough rice to create a nuke-proof bomb shelter
You were never going to make it anyway.

No, I'm planning on raiding the homes of boomers and probably killing them if it hits. They caused this after all.