Why did she take this ax murdering looking nigga home. this movie makes zero sense

Why did she take this ax murdering looking nigga home. this movie makes zero sense.

Attached: 6784F774-D620-4CB8-80FB-2CEC8076524A.jpg (2400x1200, 1.53M)

coz it's a movie cuh not real life

The ending makes even less sense.

>Let me tell you about this freak that I still love, but I married your grandfather anyway

>tfw aged to relate most to the christfag woman

This movie made me angry as a child because FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JUST TAKE THE SCISSORS OFF. JUST TAKE THEM OFF, GET A HAIRCUT AND STOP WEARING MAKE UP, YOU FUCK.

haven't seen it but I assume it has its own internal logic
kinda like how Pee Wee Herman would disgust people in real life, but in his universe almost everybody likes him and is super friendly to him the entire way. even the bikers warm up to him

She didn't see race.

>buy the DVD for a dollar at an estate sale
>some old lady notices it in my hand
>says Edward Scissorhands was the moment she "fell in love with Johnny Depp, seeing him in all that leather"
>this really creeps out my sister, i show her the trailer later on but that doesn't help
>she probably thinks I'm into leathershit now
Best dollar I ever spent, fun movie.

Attached: snip snip.gif (500x269, 428.34K)

Why would the old guy put scissors on his hands? Just put a couple of hooks or pliers or something until you do the hands.

Attached: IMG_20220330_101944.jpg (528x518, 68.61K)

Women will subconciously put themselves in dangerous situations for men to rescue them. Notice how it's always women calling for mass immigration or total niggerfication of countries.

Attached: image_proxy(9).jpg (804x1044, 207K)

That was kind of the joke, user

>no kind, caring dorky wife to raise two kids with in peaceful white suburbia

You would now if you didn't live in your basement.

What the FUCK did Tim Burton mean by this?!

Attached: 1627493110-jackie-kennedy-pink-suit.jpg (832x968, 65.88K)

basically the love story in titanic

They were very naive because they lived in an incredibly comfortable neighborhood. They were like a human version of hobbits.

She wanted to succ his cock

Why do Swedish families take in African refugees?

So chuds are... women?

Pretty good take.
It’s made pretty clear in the movie his a good guy, she was doing a normilzing attempt.

Don't try to understand women. Women understand women, and they hate each other.

Bouvier‘s are such lookers, it’s weird how young she was, she was only 34 when the dude got aimbotted.
She died in 1994 and was only in her 60s then

Attached: 3F8926DD-21CB-420A-AB69-3BE817282A9B.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)