Is he actually wills kid?

Is he actually wills kid?

Attached: 1648613228380.jpg (2560x1440, 367.3K)

no, he's Will's shame

>this weirdo is more stable than Will Smith

Attached: 90.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

He was pretty good in the Karate Kid.

Was kung fu though

Just look at him, he's basically Will 2.0. Are you faceblind?

its unfortunate that his sister looks more like his father than him.

Entire family is mentally ill, spearheaded by being raised by a megalomaniac narcissist coupled with a beta cuckold.

Jaden has the entire family worshipping her through fear

It’s funny how Will’s only normal child is the one that didn’t grow up with him. He forced the Hollywood life on his other 2 kids and it’s why they’re so fucked up. He’s a shit parent like every other celeb. Most actors and actresses are neglectful parents as well

He looks Somalian, and Will Smith doesn't, so eh...

Will sold his soul to the devil for money and fame. And look at him now. Buck broken and miserable. Hates his family, so what was it all even for?

That's why you never take that deal with Satan. He always gets his in the end.

Satan even threw in the best actor win on the same night for lulz. Fruit of the poison tree, Hancuck.

Yup. One of the signs of Hollywood tides changing in favor of China. Just like KUNG FU Panda. I bet if it wasn't made for Chinese peeps, it'd be called Karate Panda.

Given how fucked up in the head he is, yes that's Will's and Jada's son 100%

If I was Will Smith I'd hope that little faggot wasn't mine

he looks more like 2pac than will. maybe he froze some jizz and eternally cucked will. willow looks just like will which makes you wonder

This dude went vegan and started looking like an AIDS survivor.

>gay weirdo
yes

>He forced the Hollywood life on his other 2 kids and it’s why they’re so fucked up.
his kids are fucked up because he didn't discipline them while they were growing up, like at all.

The kids are Will's because they're the insurance policy. Something just went wrong with Jaden. He's a sickly runt, probably from Jada genes.

If you tards actually bothered to watch some of Will Smith's youtube vids, you'd see he's got a great bond with his kids. There are some rare unscripted moments scathered throughout, where you can see they have their own little type of inside jokes inside their family unit. Of course this was before the August thing. I liked Smith's youtube channel in the beginning because they were still figuring things out and testing the waters. There's a naievity there you can't find in later episodes, where they found a formula that worked. Of course it was always with a whole team, professionally filmed and edited. Then Covid and August kinda ruined his channel.

No he wasn't, he was a fucking dogshit actor who got carried hard by Jackie Chan

I dont get him and his whore wife. If its expected of Will to be le alpha male toxic masculinity defender of muh ladys honor, a "real nigga", why dont they have the same expectations for their sons? Will has to nig out to get the respect of his wife but his children are allowed to be faggots. Its either idiocy, selfishness or hollywood is a cult where celebs have to promote social engineering through their children.

Celeb kids are all raised by nannies, will and jada didn’t do any parenting. Their careers came first

>If you tards actually bothered to watch some of Will Smith's youtube vids

Why in the name of fuck would I ever do that

I honestly can't tell what is real or what is photoshopped anymore.

Attached: R.png (946x1280, 2.27M)

I get bored of shitposting sometimes. He let's you pretty far into his personal life, I guess voyeurism is involved. I also watched all of Verne Troyer's vids.