Mormonism is an abusive cult yet they portrayed it as some harmless christian sect. one of the less south park episode

mormonism is an abusive cult yet they portrayed it as some harmless christian sect. one of the less south park episode

Attached: maxresdefault-19.jpg (1280x720, 69.44K)

Yeah but they only abuse within

>mormons have happy white communities
>catholics and most modern protties are degenerate as fuck
>orthodox are obscure and largely useless in western european nations
>Mormons vote overwhelmigly republican

The Book Of Mormon is literally the great American epic, cope.

I don't care one way or another but one thing everyone brushes over was that the founder of Mormonism was a graverobber. In his earlier days Joseph Smith was a 'treasure hunter' which literally meant digging up graves and stealing jewelry people were buried with.

The whole point of the episode is that while Mormonism is stupid and the religion has a lot of problems that individual Mormon kid was nice to Stan, who couldn't get over the kid's religious background and acted like an asshole. Also Trey Parker has a strange love for Mormons, so it's actually quite fitting.

he shouldve been a permanent character, same with the homeschool kid

>wah wah I'm angry at my father
ok brother maybe chill out about it

>literally the great American epic
along with other great American epics like the Avengers and other mcu

Sounds based, wtf does a corpse need jewelry for?

>mormonism is an abusive cult
most religions are...

Ervil LeBaron did literally nothing wrong.

Mormonism is seen as an abusive cult by globohomo pedophiles afraid of competent religious groups that don't want their children to be groomed for slavery

>Abusive cult
Extremely subjective. Some would say the modern zeitgeist is an abusive cult and they would have about as much validity as someone who would say the opposite.
We get it, you're an evangelical fedora, get over it. It's not 2008 anymore

>catholics are degenerate as fuck
Support this statement

Fedora

Its only abusive in all the ways leftism is abusive today

Plot Twist: The globohomo is jealous that the mormons abuse their own and get away with it without their help.

>NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LIVE PEACEFULLY AND AUTONOMOUSLY AND HAVE DOZENS OF WHITE BABIES IT'S A CULT BRO

All religion is shit but Mormons are generally really nice people even if they believe stupid shit

More like Moby-Dick and The Sound And The Fury and The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn but go off

nice cognitive dissonance retard

>but go off

Attached: 1639380071655.jpg (503x502, 79.24K)

I may not agree with Mormanism, but any group that recognizes the personal and societal need for religion is better than some fedora that thinks muh science provides all the framework a person needs to operate in the world.

And that's coming from a stem fag

It's not cognitive dissonance, you're just a closeminded retard

the cognitive dissonance is calling the catholic church degenerate and daring to direct the word fedora at anyone else.

>cuckleberry finna
>good
middle schooler spotter. Literally black people worship in book form

>go off

>he cognitive dissonance is calling the catholic church degenerate
I didn't, retard. I was challenging that take. Learn to read

The future is now old man. If you're over 23 and still here KYS fr fr no cap

Your wording was literally ambiguous.

95% of the episode is openly mocking Mormonism. The only time the Mormon kids looks badass is right at the end, where really Matt and Trey aren't so much defending Mormonism as they are dabbing on fedora tippers and kids who give into peer pressure

Not really, I was asking them to justify their take. Kinda implies incredulity unless I just wanted to hear my own opinion repeated

I was a Mormon for a good few years. They're pretty normal. Just believe in some goofy heresy.

America has produced many great works. If you think American culture and Marvel pops into your head before Hemingway, Poe, or Twain, that says more about you

Thay makes it sound more impressive 2bh. Religions started by the first born son of a rich noble family are always lamer than a religion started by a nobody that somehow took off

That jewelry is the legal property of the British museum, same as anything else stolen from a corpse