DAY N NIGHT

DAY N NIGHT

Attached: moon_knight_oscar_isaac.jpg (1400x1400, 96.87K)

Can't wait to fight Sunday

is it releasing at midnight?

baby movie dont watch

I FEED AND SEED I KEEP STRESSING MY MIND, MIND

Is this kino or not?

Chud knight

midnight PST
1 mountain
2 central
3 eastern

thanks fren

The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night (night)
He's all alone through the day and night (day and night)
The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night (at, at, at night)

why is marvel flinging so much obscure shit at the walls?

guardians
moon knight
shang chi
eternals
she hulk
echo

Attached: 1583979556781.jpg (600x338, 37.73K)

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel hoping for some kind of sleeper hit or to rebuild the MCU around lesser known properties. Yidsney doesn't know it yet but the MCU died with Infinity War. Everything afterwards is a prolonged exercise in futility.

The only obscure thing was wandavision. Everything else is just the basic capeshit repackaged

IW should've been a soft reboot. Some gauntlet fuckery and the actors who are signed for the next decade wake up and Iron Man and Cap are played by new guys and they don't acknowledge it

because other than guardians (which is just a james gunn movie) literally every one of those things is generic capeshit with a different hero

THIS WILL BE THE LIGHT THAT SPARKS THE MOONLIGHT REFRACTION OFF THE BATHROOM MIRROR!

Attached: LightHouseGif.jpg (250x225, 9.85K)

>soft reboot
They're still doing this with the multiverse garbage. They want to introduce X-Men now that they own them. Instead of no more mutants it'll be some gay shit that causes them to appear.

Because the truth is iron man was less popular than of the heroes you listed before his movie came out, & look at what happened with him

in truth they don't really care about the short term popularity of mcu anymore. they know they have to reboot at some point in the next decade so they are attaching as many obscure characters to the current successful iteration to build up fan awareness. then when they finally do reboot they don't have to waste time doing origins for 50 characters

> look at what happened with him
Whichever fans of these lesser known characters that are still hopeful for something akin to what they remember better wake up and avoid the regret. If for whatever reason jewn knight gets as big as Iron Man, the result will be a dumbed down mess like RDJ's Iron Man.

Everything after the first film was a utter disappointment and the bar was set low for people like me that just wanted to see robot armor action. The majority of RDJ's appearances as the character can be best summarized as a flamboyant faggy soiboy like in MCU's Civil War.

>Yidsney doesn't know it yet but the MCU died with Infinity War.
Worng. They're now gonna focus on POCs. That's where the market is. POCs are the majority when whites make up less than 9% of the world population. POCs are also the biggest consumers of superhero movies. Even whites in the west don't want to see whites on screen anymore (most whites that matters are leftists and the right is just a shrinking minority).
MCU still has a great potential. Black Panther, Shang chi are proof

You are an idiot.

Except for black panther, everyone wants to see white people doing capeshit. Female-led capeshit is also extremely risky because of what can be seen by its closest comparison: female-led action films.

> Shang chi are proof
Chang Ching was already forgotten about by the time the next MCU thing came out.

POC aren't a monolith retard.
Your whole post is as dumb as some chink saying they're a minority because on a global population level they're outnumbered.
Kill yourself.

>iron man was less popular than of the heroes you listed before his movie came out
i have no idea how this disingenuous bullshit has somehow become fact in the past 3 years or so. Stark has always been the face of the Avengers

How does Disney+ do this shit? Soulless all at once release or is it a weekly thing?

>everyone wants to see white people doing capeshit
Maybe that was true 10 years ago. POCs in current year have a sense of identity like never before and of course they will like to see themselves being represented.
And as I said before, not even white people want to see whites on screen these days. Another example is Bridgerton

>POC aren't a monolith retard
I knew some retard would pick up on that.
POCs is a code word for any non-white.
Even if you point out major POC groups individually like Blacks(any person of African orgin), Indians, Chinese they will still outnumber all the whites that exist today.

weekly. they got a bunch of good press for doing it with Mandalorian S1 so they do it for all releases now. which is great, binging Netflix shows on release sucks dick