Comfy/Life affirming TV

why is scrubs so comfy? why has this show aged like wine? why is it so wholesome and reassuring in this chaotic world? what is the best episode?

>you will never get yelled at by dr. cox
>you will never sleep with elliot
>you will never hang out in the cafeteria with JD and turk

Attached: scrubs.jpg (976x549, 99.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnG4aplkw4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydream cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

I used to watch nip/tuck around the same time as this with my old friends I never see anymore. Good times

its a great show, resentful little twerp. you probably watch redpill videos and "how to be alpha" shit

im watching now and it is by far the most soulful tv ive come across

Best episode of Scrubs is the "where do you think we are" one with Brendan Frasier or the Wizard of Oz themed 100th episode

is christa already in position?

the bull will come in 15 minutes bill

fpbp

post funniest bits

youtube.com/watch?v=JnG4aplkw4s

No..

Insufferable leads, especailly JD who is a hateful character played by a hateful actor. Unfunny "wacky" Family Guy tier cutaway humour that often doesn't land. But worst of all are the insincere attempts to be feelsy that are almost never earned and basically just use The Shins or whatever other sad song they have as a cheap way to manipulate the viewer and tell them "this is the sad bit of the episode, CRY NOW".

The creator is also a literal cuck and the show literally oozes his cuckdom. Jordan (his irl wife) fucks other men (JD too) in front of Cox (literally named after the male genitalia) and emasculates him whenever she can in front of the public. That's the reason why he's constantly seething and calling JD and others by women's names since he has to compensate the fact that he is being emasculated by his ex-wife.

Kelso fears his retard wife in a wheelchair and let his son become a flaming faggot. He is so scared of going home to his bully wife, he'd rather stay in the hellhole that is the hospital.

Carla has a giant chip on her shoulder and thinks she knows better than literal doctors. Elliot is a degenerate always fantasizing about her dumb fetishes in front of everyone. Turk is an eternal manchild and JD is a faggot manchild.

The only one who had hope of escaping this cuckdom was the janitor but even he had to fall prey to the bossy gf cuck meme who bosses him around in the end (just like Ted with that angry gnome), courtesy of Bill Cuckrence.

Literal faggot cuck show made by and for faggot cucks.

you can tell so much about how valid someones opinion is by how many buzzwords they use and how much their line of thinking conforms to the status quo of whatever their environment is.

the characters are all flawed (human) and the show handles their shenanigans and arcs well. sorry you didnt enjoy it but maybe you would have if you stopped schizo panicking about cucks and faggots you insecure panzy

go and felch the bull bill

IM NO SUPERMAN

Attached: intro-1616854731.jpg (780x438, 71.02K)

Not him, but you sound really gay

maybe I do. but what can I say. im no superman

Attached: o-SCRUBS-JORDAN-570.jpg (570x317, 36.25K)

Good show. Just stay away from the official podcast where the cast complain about how problematic every episode was.

faggot show

>Teenager
>Think Scrubs is kind of lame
>Workaholics is the funniest shit
>Grow up and quit weed
>Marathon kino Scrubs and enjoy immensely
>Rewatch Workaholics and cringe into oblivion

same

Attached: scrubs2.png (631x478, 422.82K)

Scrubs used to rerun on Comedy Central as much as The Office does now.

That show was pure escapism for teenage me back then. It’s tough to watch for me now, lot of episodes make me feel really weird as life’s gone by. Great show though.

pure propaganda wrapped up in oh so funny comedy to make all the gullible retards let their wives be fucked be other men

>why is Just Shoot Me so comfy? why has this show aged like wine?
ftfy

Attached: JSM.jpg (952x536, 64.35K)

Scrubs was a great comfy show but I can watch it because it reminds me of how innocent everything used to be. There must be a German word to describe painful nostalgia

yeah it's called being a brainwashed turbocuck

go and suck the bull's cock bill