Say what you want about him and what he did

Say what you want about him and what he did..

but nobody going to be clowning him after this

Attached: Will-Smith-1.jpg (609x301, 123.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlOeMIrLdJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The entire internet is making fun of him for being a cuck

Why didn't he punch the guy fucking his wife and son?

I am glad Alexxa cares enough to whine and bitch to her parents and siblings. How about buying me something while your here, tramp? I said I wanted a Cartier wristwatch, bitch.

ya on there little anime apps

and most people on actual popular platforms (twiiter tiktok etc) are laughing at chris rock lol. all my friends re

Are you fucking kidding me? He's going to get people challenging him all the time now because they know he's easily baited. Maybe not another Hollywood actor but there's going to be plenty of fans approaching him that might take a swing at him now.

he open hand slapped a skinny dude who he knew couldn't fight back like a woman.

lies

Only his wife

because he slapped a unexpecting 60 year old manlet?

>open hand slapped
that's what a slap is you dummy

yep, there are cuck memes everywhere

Attached: a6la8qw759q81.png (640x838, 801.05K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.01K)

You have got to be fucking joking.
This fool not only assaulted a comedian during his act, he also was rewarded for it and cheered for it afterwards by his actor friend with zero consequences other than online backlash
Will Smith is public enemy #1 for comedians across the country right now. Over the next couple of months you will see and hear more routines about him and Jada than probably any other topic
They gonna FRY this nigga. Just watch

Nobody IS going to be clowning him.

>open hand slapped

Attached: GjsDogPG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.17K)

>They gonna FRY this nigga. Just watch

They already are. Rebel Wilson just shat on him while hosting the BAFTAs

youtube.com/watch?v=TlOeMIrLdJY

Oof, that was terrible. But yeah it's over for Will.

I want to punch Will Smith. Not because of this Oscars nonsense, I've just always wanted to.

He's being clowned more than ever. Fucking unhinged dingus is in over his head and he's powerless.

-tards