This scares the American

This scares the American thediscoveriesof.com/brazilian-kissing-culture/

Attached: 1654355176634.jpg (649x1477, 258.2K)

Male to male don't do here!
If someone does that with tranny or man it's shameful!

That's farther than I've ever went with a girl

We also not, animal... Just girl-girl, man-girl ... We generally just give one kiss on chess in the Rural Brazil, but in Rio is diferent, cariocas do 2 kisses

I wish we had that, but sadly our toxic masculinity and homophobia prevent male on male kissing

No wonder you guys have so many STDs

>Source: my ass

Attached: 1654356559534.png (816x376, 32.71K)

Here also, this not exist here, is just girl on man and girl on girl, ...

But this exist in semitic cultures, man do this to friend and even Jesus probably do it, as a semitic person, but not in ours

Here we do and it's 3 kisses.
You usually don't do it with men except if you're joking around.

My older female cousins made me kiss them when I was younger but i don't it's common here at all either

We give each other a tongue kiss for a greeting and goodbye. It's considered normal here and nobody bats an eye. It's not seen as gay at all, just normal. With a good friend you might kiss him for a minute or two, especially in you haven't seen him in a while

This. The gay community in Ireland is just like anyplace else.

Of course it fucking scares me
How can I be expected to get a kiss from a gorgeous parda and treat it like no big deal?

It scares me too, fuck off from my personal space you dirty apes

try learning english before posting, retard

Hey retarded preto de merda newsflash
Go fucking study english before posting all these moronic and dumb posts
You fucking faggot nordestino

>aidstugal

We kiss each other on the mouth when we greet in Miami, but guys just hug. When I kiss a very hot women I sometimes blow a load in my pants. I cannot help it and it’s often noticed and very embarrassing. I have developed a reputation and girls will kiss me very slutty and sensually to see if they can make me bust. It is almost like a test of attractiveness.

That sounds..nice

We do kiss male to male here if its family, if its a friend handshake or a hug if you are a little bold. I am sometimes distracted and kiss my friends

Sempre tem uns macacos pra ofender.os outros gratuitos por nada. Os gringos nao falaram nada do inglês do cara. Frustrados

this should be real

Try posting again in maybe 2 years when your english isn't literally dogshit, then we can talk, until then

fuck off