Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/shorts/Nj5cQJYmC_M?feature=share

Attached: A61AE06D-9E0E-4C21-B6FC-3F6BA6B02C7A.jpg (750x1025, 129.93K)

The guy who isnt Bill Burr. If a dude doesnt want you to tell you something you dont fucking pry. You just move the fuck on

user, you've got them reversed. The fat Jew was prying.

Read him again that's what he said

oh I read the thread wrong
WHOOPSIE

Burr is a miserable sack of shit that can't conceive that other people don't have the same nihilistic and joyless perceptions

bill was in the wrong making a mountain out of molehills. He just comes off as bitchy not wanting to answer a simple question. If the internet wanted to they could easily figure it out anyway.

>Cuck vs cuck Jew

As if any-fucking-one with an internet connection couldnt figure out that number already. lmao

THE BEATIFUL NIA

Attached: burr-and-his-handler.jpg (1069x1200, 167.85K)

But why make it easier Mr. L33T H4cker man?

YOU MUST REALLY LOVE YOUR KID

t. jew

Attached: E696025D-C2FC-4487-B848-8CF24597D4E9.jpg (851x680, 35.96K)

>Bill I think you've had enough of that beer

Jewish supremacist racist cultural Marxist interviews sellout scumbag MSM puppet.

Oooohh! Exciting!

I spent 1 second googling and he has 4 brothers and 1 sister. Now go use that information to somehow ruin Bill's life mr. internet psycho

I’m not watching that ethan faggot

If you listen to his podcast she's pretty fun & wellspoken. Still dark as coal tho

So why is it a big deal if he doesnt want to say?

The kike. Specifically in this situation, Klein, as he is always wrong. But in every situation, the kike is always wrong.

it's not really a big deal, but if anyone was in the wrong it's him. He ruined the flow of the interview by pitching a hissy fit

Bill definitely over reacted, as
said, 1 second of googling I'm not sure Bill knows how the internet works.

That said, some of the comments said the interview was horrible the whole way through and that he was probably fed up and didn't want to be there.
I'm not listening to 2 hours of this shit to verify though.

to be fair, Ethan was asking pretty fucking dumb questions before that. Right before this he asked if Bill loves his own daughter

No, he answered the question with a no comment, the other fucker decided to double down instead of just moving on. The other fucker killed the momentum

I really have no idea what Bill sees in her
I am easily as pasty as Bill and I would never marry a black woman. No matter how good a lay she is. Never.

>Still dark as coal tho
Just like "his" daughter lmao

if that's true and he just wanted to steer the conversation away from his family then I retract my comment saying bill was wrong. But in my defense OP gave a short clip providing 0 context and told me to pick a side

l2embed
all fields