New docukino just dropped

new docukino just dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=90O-q7dgS-I

Attached: 1648609339334.png (797x805, 738.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/29/gaetz-tries-to-get-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record/
youtube.com/watch?v=QAztywtIP2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a good thing dislikes got removed

Attached: 1628644983102.png (635x2139, 780.1K)

ive been watching a lot of these lately

>gaslight the nation

TRUMP FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>leftists seethe for years after trump won the election
>blacks burn down cities
>endless antiwhite propaganda
>endless censoring of boomer center right figures like molyneux much less actual rightwingers
>a few boomers walk into a building and a window gets a mild crack in it
Its funny how scared they are. You lost globalzits. Multiculturalism will destroy itself as it always does.

Still obsessed

who is PBS?

Redpilled or not?

Vote for Mike Pence
1st Tuesday in November 2024

Attached: pence5.jpg (2500x1733, 560.43K)

You have no idea lel

Attached: 1648603534558.jpg (1169x1169, 203.26K)

I’m looking forward to midterms

PLEASE PUT A CONTENT WARNING (CW) BEFORE POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS, EVEN REMEMBERING THE HORRORS OF 1/6 TRIGGERS MY PTSD AND ANXIETY AND MY HANDS START SHAKING AND MY VISION GOES BLURRY. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. THIS ISNT NORMAL.

Attached: 1583786574111.png (756x756, 169.88K)

Public Broadcasting Service. They're leftists who pretend to be unbiased centrists.

>Heh
>Its funny how scared they are.
>globalzits lost.
>Multiculturalism will destroy itself as it always does.

And yet they rigged 2020, propagated covid hysteria to great effect, banned trump and all his supporters, and took measures to ensure a populist candidate never gets close to an election ever again.

nypost.com/2022/03/29/gaetz-tries-to-get-hunter-biden-laptop-into-congressional-record/
NYPOST cuts video and lies about the laptop NOT Being entered into congress records, when the motion was in fact accepted after the break

youtube.com/watch?v=QAztywtIP2s
Wire transfers for 5 mil from chinese gov owned companies,

>PBS
hahahahahahhahahaha no thanks im good yall, enjoy your demonrat progaganda

2020 election was not stolen and covid is real.

>video posted an hour ago
>dozens of generic comments praising the video posted few minutes after the video came out

>based in Arlington
literal glowniggers

>And yet they rigged 2020, propagated covid hysteria to great effect, banned trump and all his supporters, and took measures to ensure a populist candidate never gets close to an election ever again.
Doesn't matter. Empires end the same. Nationalism is rising in every western nation, debt is skyrocketing, people are more awake to a certain group of people then they have been in a century or more. More people are awake to the female problem (mgtow. Even if its a flawed movement the ball is rolling in the right direction) The wars of the middle east and the neocons are coming home to roost. The entire world is losing patience with america. China and russia are becoming stronger. The military in the USA which is the only thing keeping the nations from bulkanizing is losing its power. You're blackpilled. Put a smile on that face. The final act ain't over yet

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Armstrong.jpg (1920x1080, 264.01K)

we'll steal 2024 too LOOOOOL

PBS? Into the trash it goes.