I want to thank Russian and Ukrainian soldiers who saved my country from Germans

I want to thank Russian and Ukrainian soldiers who saved my country from Germans.

Attached: 1647543646987.jpg (400x320, 21.99K)

But we were worse than Germans though, didn't you forget

No you were not, people who claim it are retards with no scope of history.

No respect for Belarussians?

how does that work, you're just a russophile

Belarussians are Russians

I'm russorealist
I don't like Soviets and their crimes, but people who fought didn't have other option they were conscripted and you have to fight or you die, so they fought and had to pay their lives so my country doesn't become german lebensraum

ivan, you're drunk

weren't you part of the russian empire, that's where most butthurt comes from

Other user, but German plan for Slavs from 1930s was to exterminate 90%, and keep the rest 10% as slave labor. I doubt that they really changed the conclusion of that plan. They are using economy and politics instead of tanks now.

Attached: 1648362104935.jpg (1012x660, 92.22K)

I don't know where butthurt comes from though, but many ppl in Silesia don't like Russians, because soviets were raping and stealing when they came there in 1945

How much are they paying you to shill generalplan ost, paki?

True and Pooplacks willingly joined this. because "still better than communism" aka for a poole you chose bewteen bad and bad

>no document has ever been found.jpg
Seriously how much, paki?

> I want to thank Russian and Russian soldiers who saved Privislinsky Krai from Prussians, who were instigated to fight us by beady eyed Saxons.
ftfy

>generalplan ost is not real
shut up pekka mongolaiset, you allied with evil and how have to cope to save face.
If Soviets were the same level of disgust towards you as the Germans were towards us they would never let you exist after continuation war

bullshit! the original plan was to kill 80% of all slavs and sterilize the rest of them and use them as slave labors.

Excellent bait Stanislaw

Germans were always an existential thread to Poland no matter if Anglos are involved or not. You overestimate the influence of this inbred island.

Its true we had to ally with the sovidts at the end of the war. Kind of a cheap shot to bring up desu.
>If Soviets were the same level of disgust
Maggots dont have a sense of disgust

>you have to fight or you die
Many non-Russian battalions of the red army switched sides (mostly ukrainians) or fled the battlefield (mostly asians). Many formed their own SS-divisions or polizei forces to round up locals (almost exclusively Russians) to send them to work to death in ReichsGULAGs.

10/10 German humor. Would read again.

Attached: 1648914669343.jpg (820x596, 121.93K)

You are not polACK you just ivan with vpn

>Belarussians are Russians
Russians are Poles (with rearded language).

Attached: 1648975649441.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

>mongolaiset

means "Mongonese"

białorusini to sztuczny twór stworzony przez lenina by usprawiedliwić oderwanie terenów od Polski.
Żaden białorusin nawet nie mówi po białorusku

Existential threat for you are retards who think Poland exist and is not Russian.

If you switch your "lauguage" back to cyrilic it takes like two weeks for a Russian to learn it.

Eventually we will teach it to millions of Russians and send them to reintegrate Privislinsky krai.

or rather "Mongonesians"

my favorite ethnicity

It's because of communism you aren't able to meaningfully resist against Germans now

Oh no you had to expell le masterrace from your "great" cunt because the maggots told you so? What does it make you then?

How brain raped are the slavshits ITT that believe in GPO without even being paid?

I don't know whether you're trolling or you're retarded in this post, but please stop.

>exterminate 90%
I personally don't believe in that, despite germs behaved like true bastards

Work on your burns, rajeesh

Ok you claim that belarussians are creation of someone and we are not real but why are you not saying the same thing about ukranians? I thought that argument with Lenin was directed to ukr in the first place not for us.

I want to thank Russian soldiers who saved my country from Napoleon.

Attached: 1499729515625.png (1024x728, 85.97K)

>sources aren't real

>How brain raped are the slavshits ITT that believe in GPO without even being paid?

Attached: 1652170058138.jpg (750x954, 84.16K)

Yes
Youre overpaid
Also shameful of a paki to shill for kikes isnt it?

Ukrainians aren't real either, the things it you and them were both a battleground of Russia and Poland over domination of these lands. Russia won but some people there were polonized enough to form a national idenity duirng the time when it was popular and especially expoloited by Austrians and their divide and conquer tactics, Ukrainian nationality wasn't made by Lenin as Putin claims but by Austrians to undermine Poles and not Russians.

Theres no middle ground you dumb slavic inbred fuck. Youre already a denier.

prove it isn't real then Pekka