Man of Steel 2 WHEN

Man of Steel 2 WHEN

Attached: for-the-man-who-has-everything-cover.jpg (1024x1557, 312.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.li/Comic/Superman-1939/Annual-11?id=68945
readcomiconline.li/Comic/Superman-Whatever-Happened-to-the-Man-of-Tomorrow/TPB?id=70445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alan Moore wrote some Superman? Any good?

Holy shit bro yeah. Superman Annual #11 (OP's pic) is "For the Man Who Has Everything", which is one of the best of all time Superman stories, and Moore also did "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow" which frankly I hated at first but it grew on me.

Cheers user, I'll check em out

Definitely.

Here:
>For the Man Who Has Everything
readcomiconline.li/Comic/Superman-1939/Annual-11?id=68945
>Whatever Happenedreadcomiconline.li/Comic/Superman-Whatever-Happened-to-the-Man-of-Tomorrow/TPB?id=70445 to the Man Of Tomorrow

Never because WB only wants a Superman who's edgy like Batman now. Someone at WB needs to go back and read some old comics and watch the original Reeves films.

Attached: 1615763968549.jpg (4500x3056, 2.16M)

Also, alan moore approved of the adaptation of his story for one of the Justice League DCAU episodes. A rare instance where he approves of something.

Thanks

Based, might download these

Not really. Swamp Thing and Watchmen are the only good things Moore wrote for DC.
Killing Joke, Man of Tomorrow and this are pretty mediocre jobber comics but with decent art.
People only say they like them because Moore's name is attached.

Bump

No. Moore hates the types of people who would like a superman comic.

It's great.
His Supreme (an update of a shitty Liefeld Superman knock-off) run is arguably his best "Superman".
Fuck off, cuck.

lol moore cope

Yes. I don’t care for DC much in general but FTMWHE is one of the greatest comic plots ever made

Ever watch the Batman TAS episode "Perchance to Dream"? Exact same plot, maybe more emotion

Attached: Perchance-To-Dream-For-The-Man-Who-Has-Everything.jpg.jpg (450x225, 10.81K)

Good episode.

Literally the best Superman writer of all time

lol

I like the idea of Superman being trapped in a dream and having to will himself free but the "superman on krypton" had been done before and better by other writers.
Plus if its a movie the audience wouldn't be very involved since its set up from the start to be "all fake" anyway.

Morrison probably writes the worst Lois Lane of all time, Johns covers all his good ideas in irrelevant diarrhea for no reason, and Waid is a retarded hack
Moore mastered the medium and its greatest characters before he began hating it, cope and seethe all you want but it's true