8,7% inflation

>8,7% inflation
I SUFFER IN MY COUNTRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1559199566027.jpg (249x250, 5.83K)

buy gold

>Turkey's inflation for the month of May rose by an eye-watering 73.5% year on year, its highest in 23 years, as the country grapples with soaring food and energy costs and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's long-running unorthodox strategy on monetary policy.

Attached: 1595632920190.jpg (512x288, 27.78K)

Turks be like
>Oh no I have to pay 30 lira (2 Euros) for a whole week of food instead of 15 lira now I suffer soooo much
you still suffer less than we do

well done

WW3 is near

does he really follow "Islamic economics" or is that just a meme?

wrong. buy assets like index funds. gold value will NOT outpace inflation

Inflation is unironically good though. It's bad for creditors but it's good for everyone else.

I wonder do people with an inflation fetish get horny because there is a worldwide inflation?

>Islamic economics
No, he's just retarded. Malaysia and Indonesia are running their economy quite smoothly despite having Sharia law.

It's a meme. The real problem is that Turkey has one of the worst corruption problems in the world.

Even if Erdogan can't raise interest rate due to principles of interest rate, he can raise Legal Reserve Rate instead.

Raising legal reserve rate is justified because raising it means amount of money banks can lend are lowered.

> due to principles of interest rate
*principles of islamic economics

We don't have sharia law here except Aceh.

The 68 year old orthodoooooooooxer

Neither Turkey does. Imposing Sharia law on national level is a retarded thing to do

TWO MORE WEEKS

Europoors have to pay a huge tax to buy gold

You have to be especially dumb to believe that government reported inflation is not understated and that they will offer you a fair deal. Literally all government bonds are complete scam. Never put a penny in these. The government is your enemy, it will default, it will seek to inflate away it's debts and fuck the creditor. Buy physical gold and commodity futures, avoid property unless you believe it's undervalued.

Jidf posting

>8.3%
get mad germanic boy, latin people stay winning

bros

Attached: 1648100940497.png (1090x1854, 124.06K)

lol

our is 14.4% for april and the ruskies have stopped our gas

>5%
don't care