Does your country have a "little sister" you want to have back?

Laos is our little sister. Someday she will come home.

Attached: TH-L.jpg (1041x896, 302.11K)

Or maybe you can just lose more territory instead!

Attached: 656px-Map_of_Siam_(territorial_cessions).svg.png (656x1243, 219.43K)

how did siam get away with allying itself to japan in ww2

I have better idea

Attached: Siam (3).jpg (1115x650, 224.93K)

Yes. Bosnia and Croatia.

Laos is basically commie Thailand but China won't ever allow reunification

Croatia was historically separate for most of history right? That's why they are Latin Catholics

It played the 'anti-communist' card and only had to give back the territory it took in the war (eventually, it took them until 48 to give back some parts of Laos), The US needed allies against the growth of Communism in SE Asia so they allowed Thailand to stay intact.

Laos is basically Thailand, the languages are mutually intelligible, the people are the same. The only difference is that Lao people are fucking crazy when it comes to food, those guys will literally eat anything, its kind of disgusting

Attached: gettyimages-1258577800-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1472, 568.57K)

>Thai ambassador to USA refused to deliver war declaration
>set up government in exile instead that Allies could install after the war
>Thailand then gave up territories gained during the war (regained Laos and Cambodia) in exchange for UN membership and being treated like an occupied power instead of Axis member
>America also needed more allies against communism so that fast tracked Thai relations with the West

Attached: KiKi.webm (480x480, 2.88M)

Yes Norway and we want her back.

That is due to Austro Hungarian colonial influence (just like Bosnian Muslims with Ottoman Turks). They can keep their religion but they must unite with us because we are the exact same people with the exact same language. Also I forgot to include Montenegro.

No.

This guy

Attached: Xc4htG2.jpg (960x960, 157.56K)

But then you converted to Islam and all you're countries have been shit ever since except Chinese Singapore

Why would you want Kyrgyzstan?
Don't you have enough underdeveloped areas prying for investment yourselves?

>white font on yellow background

Nepal & Bhutan I guess but Bhutan is proper Sister Nepal would be more of an over proud teenage little brother a bit spoiled & annoying but still pretty beloved

Attached: images (2).jpg (729x420, 62.18K)

isn't laos vietnam's colony? how do you feel about your sister being treated as such?

you know the answer to this one

Plans for the future

sorry but theyre with us now

Now just you wait, chang, it's not even 80 years since our independence and glowies hands are still fucking us up in the mid 80's

That girl has a sort of masculine body

>how do you feel about this thing i made up
I feel fine.

You will never get that gold mine, it's reserved for international corruption!

Hot

No, the military government in Laos jumped ship to China, all of them are in Beijing's pocket now and are selling away extraterritorial rights, mining, logging, water resources away to Chinese state owned companies now.