You could have 300 million people speak your language if you were competent managing your colony, fucking dumbass

You could have 300 million people speak your language if you were competent managing your colony, fucking dumbass

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg (1).png (255x170, 383)

the purpose of having colonies is to make money, not some bullshit civilizing mission.

there were different kinds of colonies, resource extraction colonies, settler colonies, colonies for bases
Dutch exploited Indonesia to enrich themselves

Attached: 64cdf4330c69c5717aceaf4088a9bdbb.jpg (643x1072, 210.83K)

I don't want brown people being able to speak my language

>Us wanting every (online) Dutch language space to be shitted up by hordes of room temp IQ mudslime Indonesians
No thanks Im happy with the economic extraction but little culture exchange outcome

>and instead they got shitted up by Turks and Morrocan

Why would you want to speak Dutch?

its suffering enough imagine if half of Aceh would frequent our fora

Never go to Rotterdam then lmao.

I never go there so I'm all good

ultimately the point of having colonies is to make money. you can go about this in different ways. why did the Spaniards and Portuguese tried to find an alternate route to India? Because they want money. Settler colonies too exist because there were no natives that can be exploited in that region so the only way that the colony can be economically viable was to have settlers come and live there. Bases too exist usually to get to or to secure the route to the profitable colonies.

To sex sex sex Dutch woman

Attached: images (7) (13).jpg (495x619, 35.08K)

But I am learning Dutch to move there

Attached: apu sad.jpg (734x506, 41.05K)

because he's a cuck

they speak english, retard

Youre not brown Cervantes, youre a fellow EVROPEAN

why are indonesians always so fucking angry? they're literally the poles of asia

I've flown from Rotterdam airport, like 80% of flights were to and from Turkey lmao

the least cucked indog

Max havelaar was een globohomo shlll

If you're not in a client facing job with Dutch customers don't even bother learning it. You'll get by fine with English everywhere here.

imagine the horror

Attached: 1654073020576.webm (740x740, 2.67M)

poles are chill. they just need proper treatment

Attached: image_2022-06-04_163056342.png (180x255, 40.96K)

Ikk oooook!
Ikk oooook!
IKK OOOOOOOOOOOK!

Attached: el holandés de los pantanos.jpg (400x400, 37.94K)

why do you larp for them? Youre literally more relevant (higher gdp, though for now still way lower per capita)

the poles are legitimately not chill

I bet some people are glad they can't speak to dogs or horses

>they just need proper treatment

We're shipping over Abrams as fast as we can.

Yes, I know that the Dutch have the best English proficiency among non-natives, but I don't want to interact only in my work environment.

Attached: apu hug.png (746x512, 99.43K)

I'm gonna fuck her so hard she will only pee through a dialisis

thats because half-measures aren't in full force

Attached: image_2022-06-04_163412926.png (640x905, 505.04K)

?

More F-35s?

Do you think white people want you to speak their language?

>white people
lol all Dutch people have brown blood in them, whether it's from the colonial time or from their recent migrant

This is singlehandedly the worst fucking attempt at taqiyya i have ever seen. Consider blowing yourself up in a rival mosque

why so angry mate?

thank god that didn't happen

>Taqiyya
Kek, all Indonesian migrants there are mostly Christian abo you snow nigger

British women moment

Why the fuck would we want 5'1'' brown midgets with goofy voice speak our already horrible language?

>t. 5'3" half Moroccan mutt abomination

taller than u

Dutchbros do you give special visas to your excolonies?

In Indonesia, do they use Dutch as their vehicular language as they do in India with English?