What was Cuckley Cooper saying to him?

What was Cuckley Cooper saying to him?

Attached: will-smith-bradley-cooper-chris-rock-slap-oscars-2022-embed1.jpg (620x413, 229.87K)

>Jada and I decided to let you clean her up after we're done tonight for being such a good boy

>look will, you’re obviously in a weird mental state right now, I think it’s better if jada stays over at my place tonight

>"Now Will you know I slept with her too, but I wouldn't make fun of her hair, so don't slap me too, okay bro? We good bro?"

Stop pretending Will Smith wasn't in the right. He defended the honor of his family. It's something unheard of these days.

problem?

>I know this is a bad time for this but I have to say, I too have fucked your wife

>The public highlight of your open relationship is obviously fake rumors about an affair with Margot Robbie
>I fucked her when she was barely 18 and you had no idea who she was.

>He defended the honor of his family.
He defended his cheating wife. What honour is there to defend?

You took a minor conflict over a wife who don't give a shit about you, and you exploded that into physical violence, and for that I applaud you.

Attached: Carl truly.jpg (633x368, 119.75K)

It is funny that right after this his son finally showed some pride in his father for a brief second. Will should take note of that. Sons respect strong fathers.

> it's time for a buck breakin', boy

This would be true if his wife wasn't a whore and his family had an honour whatsoever to defend. It was more that he was laughing at first, then noticed that Jada wasn't laughing and thought "ah shit she saw me laughing I gotta do something now or she gonna make my life hell".

Granted, Will is front and center in the front of the house (almost like everyone knew he was winning Best Actor, weird), but why were no celebs consoling or checking on Chris?

Not a single one of the attendees came to Chris's defense online after the event. Except for maybe Zoe Kravitz, no idea why the fuck she was even there. Him Carrey said something. But again, nobody that was actually there is blaming Will Smith for his assault.

Am I taking crazy pills? Or do I have a legit take? Please agree with me or THIS will happen! Don't bring a limp writed bitch slap to a knife fight, nigga!

Attached: 273565403_bs2_12052021_af_0152_td-scaled-1.jpg (1707x2560, 366.33K)

>You hit like a bitch, nigga. SHIEEEEEEET

>Not a single one of the attendees came to Chris's defense online after the event.

Do you have a single fact to back that up? Most people interviewed at the event were against what Will did, and people have been speaking out against it since.

Jim Carrey today said Hollywood is spineless for not totally condemning him, that he'd have sued if he was in Chris Rock's shoes.

Is that his publicist?
>"worked like a charm mate"
>"your chief demographic, white America no longer associates you with being a weak cuckold and an uncle tom"
>"they now see you a 'just another thug'"
>"the blacks will finally embrace you again"

>put me in the screencap, will

Cooper helped Brad Pitt with his alcoholism and i'm sure Smith needs help as well, he clearly has issues

Nah. Very few people are condemning Will, it's all wishy washy "well he was defending his wife" type crap.

Will Smith is connected and respected in the movie industry, everyone knows better than to speak against him. Hollywood is corrupt.

Nah yourself. As I said, do you have a single fact to support your statement?

Probably a shill anyway.

>G, you could make me a sandwich?

I don't care about his fucked up family there's only so much he can do to make them act right. I care about Will Smith and his image and on that night he struck a blow for the white man and at the same time did what every person has wanted to do for the past 15 years since comedy died, is slap the shit out of unfunny faggots like Chris Rock. The only thing that sucks is Tracy Morgan, Nu-Chappelle, Joe Rogan and his ilk of comedy killers didn't suffer the same physical humiliation, but judging by their responses their psyches took a major hit.