Now that it hits me I unironically wish I hadn’t spent a few grands on clothes. It didn’t get me laid anyway...

Now that it hits me I unironically wish I hadn’t spent a few grands on clothes. It didn’t get me laid anyway. Does it happen in your country?

Attached: 82B29F40-C8A0-4F55-BE3A-26A9DEAD73BD.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

few grand on clothes? dude if you don't look good then no amount of clothes is going to make anyone want to fuck you. focus on your looks (good hair, skin, etc) clothes really don't matter that much imo

Yeah I know. I could have invested that money and save up for a plastic surgery later instead.
Fucking Yoox and their «discounted» designer clothes got me hooked

>clothes and looks will get me laid
>thinking you need plastic surgery

oh I am laughing bud

Lol not sure if kidding but 99% of people should never get plastic surgery unless they're deformed or something. I bet you look fine or if you don't you could easily change yourself with basic products you can buy in any supermarket

Attached: image_2022-06-04_123524358.png (220x167, 63.14K)

Who the fucks buy clothes to get laid.
Wear what you like.
Maybe if you embrace your interests and style you can finally get laid

I am starting to get bold and consider doing a hair transplant. Would you guys advice me against it?

I’m 21 and still incel, there must be something very wrong with me. I hate it when people (like you or irl) lie to me saying I look fine. I know I don’t

In english we use "eg" instead of «eg»

I would not advise either way

Wait until the technology improves
Maybe you just don't go out much and meet people enough. Im not lying when I say you look fine because I dont know how you look, but most people look fine as long as they are not fat, have decent skin and decent haircut and don't have a resting Any Forumsface

Actually I found my style (semi casual) after spending a shit ton on stupid hypebeast brands. But I don’t know how do I spend less and still maintain my image. Like a lot of people told me that one Hermès shirt look very good on me but I don’t want to keep buying those overpriced shirts.
Like just over a year ago I would slap whatever T Shirt I found on me with cheap pair of jeans but now I’m so hooked to expensive clothes and can’t stop spending stupid money on them

stop worrying about your 'image'. kill your ego NOW or it will make you unhappy for life. if you just want to attract a gf/bf then don't rely on clothes. just make sure you have decent physical looks (not clothes) and have a good personality. people don't date someone for their clothes 99% of the time.

Nigga it's the material quality not some logo. Don't act like a nafri with brands all over them

Could you post some pics of you (no face)

>Does it happen in your country?
No. I dress pretty much in swim shorts, t-shirts and flops or sweats and a hoodie all the time.
Have had a gf since 2009.

I really want to start doing sports and hang out but I’m worried people will laugh at me because I look ugly and stupid. That’s why I’ve been flexing because it makes me feel superior to others and therefore can ignore whatever opinions they have. Still I’m aware it’s literally like taking OxyContin for chronic pain instead of figuring out the actual issue.
I work from home besides my full time studies and I want to work a bit less and have sometimes to myself (I’m not that old, right?) but again if I don’t earn as much as I do now I might not be confident enough to go out and do Chad people’s stuff. I don’t know how to fix my life really, apparently making good money for my age (here, not America) didn’t, or maybe because I’m still not making enough idk.
A few months ago a guy here told me parading in designer clothes wouldn’t fix my life and I ignored his opinion. I regret that

>people will laugh at me because I look ugly and stupid
you probably don't look ugly and stupid and even if you did no one would laugh. people aren't as critical of you as you are of yourself. have you ever laughed in the face of someone you thought was stupid/ugly? probably not.
Take some time off for yourself. I earn very good money and can confirm money doesn't make you more confident around other people if other aspects of your life are not in order. Money is important but don't let it control your entire life because there is little point being rich and lonely.
The guy was right about clothes not fixing your life, but at least you have learned that now. Stop worrying so much about how others view you and just go out and do stuff. At the end of the day it doesn't matter and no one will remember you or anyone else in 100 years time.

You're never going to get laid with his weakmind mentality. Be bold and assertive, never doubt yourself and always nod and smile at people respectfully. Be courteous, humble but self assured. Look people in their eyes. Don't flail. Speak clearly and with purpose. Don't fidget. Strike up conversations and listen to people. Forget your fears, nobody cares about you. Use flatter and charm to make people like you and disregard salty losers. Be cherful and fun even in spite of internal apathy.

It's all just a theater, most people are too afraid of the stage, i say barge in on it naked. Nothing to lose

get a job as customer service and you'll be getting laid in no time

I’m just not sure about taking some time off. Like I’ve not taking a single day not working since more than a year. I ignored a few invitations to hang out with some girls because of work (but actually I stayed home watching Fox News half of the day, just actually worked for like 2 hours). But then since last months I have a bunch of exams and school projects, I’m feeling so overwhelmed and I think I got burn out. I’m not supposed to work that much to earn that much money while still a student, but designer clothes don’t pay for themselves. Still it was a fucking waste of money.
Now I don’t know what to do. I told myself I need to grind harder but now I feel like a mess. I mean it wasn’t my fault I was born poor and ugly but I’m trying to fix it but this is not sustainable.

Well scratch that bros, I don’t care about getting laid, it’s not like I will ever so why bother. I just want to feel happy. I’ve never felt happy my whole life

I also never take time off which is why I hired some people to help me get more of my life back. Don't ignore any more invitations. You're shooting yourself in the foot when doing that. Can't you sell those designer clothes on a website/app and get some of the money back so you're not as stressed about making money? You need to find balance in work and having a friends/relationships which can be hard but it is doable. You already know how to fix this I think, you just need to take action. You're still young I guess so stop rushing and living for the far future so much. Take your time