Greatest band to ever exist

>greatest band to ever exist
>no musical biopic directed by ron howard
???

Attached: 82632272.jpg (559x549, 20.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AA35Ehv-uEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t. unironic boomer

Where?

name a better one (you can't)

Too British and none of them were queer. It's a no go....

linkin park

They were all bong cuckholds who fucked each others wives

The Beach Boys

Ghost is better

Attached: C1AF3518-10D3-4797-91CD-E2481BCC718A.jpg (1000x1000, 436.2K)

ELO is better than the beetles

>brutal presentation and style inspired by black metal
>sounds like Scooby Doo music sung by Weird Al

user, the fucking Beatles? The Stone Roses are better.

Better than the Beatles

Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, The Eagles, Radiohead, hell Weezer is better than the fucking faggot hippies.

all painfully wrong

Based Ghost sucks shit. I laughed when I heard there music

Great Grandpa Ringo go to bed.

if you think that your iq must be below 80

The Beatles seethed when Pet Sounds came out because it was the most unique album ever made at the time

Too many things to cover in a single movie. Do you concentrate on their early lives? The Hamburg/leather jacket wearing/playing 2 four hour gigs ever night while high on meth era? The Beatlemania era? The bit where they start writing really good songs and experimenting with fuckloads of drugs era? The psychedelic shit? The let's-go-back-to-our-roots but everyone's beginning to get sick of Paul era?

You'd need a whole fucking miniseries to do the Beatles justice. Plus all of their estates are fairly fucking strict about what can and can't be in any biopic so it would be whitewashed as fuck. You couldn't have John Lennon being the complex asshole he often was. And everyone on earth, even people who don't like the Beatles, know what every single Beatles looks like. There are few people on this planet who don't know what Paul McCartney looked like in 1965 so the casting would be a fucking nightmare. You'd have to find lookalikes who can actually act for all 4 of them and that's fucking hard.

Attached: cY0R5Pz.jpg (760x601, 234.39K)

>one album
>immediately btfo by sgt peppers
beatlechads always win

>copy all of Brian Wilson's techniques
>"look guys we did it"

I think it was immediately blown out by Revolver which came out only a few months after. I love the Beatles but Sgt. Pepper is a bit overrated, Day in the Life aside.

>no musical biopic
>op hasn’t seen The Rutles
Plus you can’t have an honest biopic about the Beatles now that Harrison and Lennon are dead

They suck. 1960's One Direction.

the most midwit take on the internet

Revolver was much better than the snoozefest that was Pet Sounds
Smile Sessions and Surfs Up are also better than Pet Sounds

Yoko learned how to scream and act like a cunt from watching John and Paul and i'm tired of pretending she didn't

the most based take on internet

>muh Brian Wilson discovered techniques
Like he didn’t rip off any other pop album that came before him. Go back to r/beach boys faggot.

Brian was inspired by Phil Spector
youtube.com/watch?v=AA35Ehv-uEc

Agreed on Smile Sessions but remember that shit didn't come out until 2011. If it had actually been finished then yeah, might've changed the course of pop music but by the time it actually came out that moment was long, long past. And I know tons of the material slowly ended up in their subsequent albums and there were a fuckload of bootlegs drifting around but it still didn't actually come out in 1967.

Plus Mike Love's the millstone around Brian Wilson's neck. He would've fucked it up somehow. Arguably he did in the subsequent Brianless years.

>t.unironically believes the needle drop is the epitome of music criticism

Attached: AD67BAA7-6BAA-44BE-A9B4-611108333290.jpg (495x767, 79.18K)

Am I supposed to know what the fuck you're talking about? Take a shower.

This. Faggots really believe he came up all this shit when really it was already popular and being done.

Hey c'mon he didn't even quote Scaruffi like that hasn't been overplayed for the last 20 fucking years.

Play dumb all you want dipshit. Keep your reddit spew off my board newfag .