The 60 Year Old Virgin

What would a 2023 sequel to The 40 Year Old Virgin look like...

Attached: idioticpremise.jpg (220x326, 108.1K)

Just turn your Webcam on and see.

I'm only 28, and I won't even be reaching 30 as I'm committing suicide by charcoal burner in less than 2 months time.

Attached: MV5BY2RiOTc1YmYtMDk0Yy00ZWI4LTgzN2YtYTg2ZDZmOGIwNTA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 1.08M)

Like this

Attached: DA24ED74-CEDE-4CAE-859C-E048666EF144.jpg (1804x1338, 510.25K)

it should be the 20 year old kissless virgin

lol

I kissed a nigger. My life is a fucking joke

A male nigger? Greentext please...

im 36 and said the same shit when i was going to turn 30.
we both know you are gonna pussie out

Nah, I actually have a foolproof method and I already ordered the stuff and booked my hotel room in advance.
I was going to do it back in 2018 (even bought 4 bottles of pentobarbital and everything) but the past 4 years I've been desperately clinging on holding out hope, but it's just gotten too much now and I need to go.
I'm far, far, far more terrified of continuing to live here than of dying, I assure you.
Godspeed, friend, I hope you finally find the courage to finally find peace as I will soon.

Sex is nice, but getting an actual relationship is what you should strive for

I think most depressed virgins aren't depressed because they haven't had sex, it's because no one loves them

one thing is doing it on your mind,
and other thing is actually doing it.

Look, dude, believe me. I'm doing it. In fact, don't believe me, whatever... believe whatever you fucking want I don't have the time or energy for this anymore

Being an adult virgin was making me so depressed and self-loathing, I made the mistake of going to a therapist and he just kept cracking jokes and referencing this movie. For some reason I kept going until my health insurance stopped covering mental health. If I ever get the guts to finally kill myself, I'm going to book one more session and do it in front of him.

Attached: 1490124583016.jpg (677x631, 78.48K)

>I'm going to book one more session and do it in front of him.
He won't be emotionally affected by it whatsoever and won't blame himself or care. He'll just use your story as some self-esteem fluffer at parties and social gatherings.
Ironically your suicide will probably get him laid when he tells girls about 'the heaviest shit he ever experienced as a shrink'.

Any Forums

I won't be alive to care.

Wish I could help you user. Godspeed

True, but you want to hurt him before you check out right... I'm sure you can think of a way to do that, before you ultimately commit suicide anyway moments later.
I'm assuming it will be with a gun?

How did you make it that long as a virgin. I lost my virginity in 8th grade.

Imagine still living at 40 and stll virgin

Dude, you just don't get it... some men simply repulse women through no fault of their own. It's just genetic, pheromones. I don't even know, all I know is that no matter what I tried and how hard I worked on myself and my game, women simply were NEVER interested.
Like fucking EVER.

if you were gonna do it, you wouldnt be here posting about it, you just would silently do it, without trying to get (you)s.
the fact that you are still thirsty for attention is enough proof to tell you are still not ready, and if it happens it will be an accident.

How hard DID you work?

you can easily get a woman if you lower your fucking standards, better yet, travel to a 3rd world sex tourist shithole like thailand and have sex. stop complaining loser

You need to get ripped, like absolutely shredded. If you haven't tried that, you can't say you tried everything.

>going to a therapist and he just kept cracking jokes and referencing this movie
you should sue him.

user listen to me. Are you paying attention? Good. I want to you to go online and buy a skateboard and maybe some nice cruiser wheels to go along with it. You still following? Ok, when it get's here I want you to assemble that shit and go outside for a few hours. Not a few minutes, not just 1 or 2 hours. You are to stay outside for at least 4 HOURS! You WILL RIDE that skateboard because I told you to. And you WILL do it again because YOU want to. And you WILL want to do it because it will be fun and you need fun in your life. You got all that, or do you need me to explain it again? That goes for everyone else in this thread who is feeling sad and lonely :>

Attached: AD1D0F5A-D4AC-455A-93BC-1CFE17996C2C.jpg (600x861, 76.11K)

He got aids from his first sexual encounter, the sequel is Philadelphia

You really are a tediously stupid cunt... No, I'm not playing for attention, but whatever anyone I tell just thinks I am anyway so whatever.
Believe what you all want, makes it easier to plan and get things in motion, guess if people did actually believe I'd be sectioned or something lol.
So thank God they don't. I just find talking about it helps as things draw nearer, relaxes me and eases my mind while I wait for May.

life its all stick and no carrot, and even if i manage to find the carrot, it will be probably all rotten.