You will never be as based as diogenes

You will never be as based as diogenes

Attached: Screenshot_20220603_023640.jpg (816x989, 176.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape_and_murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>became a slave
yeah real "based"

Don't you have to pay taxes to the US even if you choose to live and work outside the US?

>prostitute's son
This is just cruel no whore should have a kid let especially a son

>be Prostitute
>fuck many men
>get cash
>breed man kids
>win Darwin lottery

>be Indian woman
>fuck a guy
>dishonor
>get acid thrown in face
>breeds a retarded kidbecause her brother fucked her

lol we got a diogenes wannabe here

The indian woman part was really specific

t. Son of a whore

Diogenes wasn't a real person. He was a joke similar to posting pictures of Sam Hyde during school shootings and what not.

I don't understand how people think he was real.

>If I wasn't Alexander, I'd like to be Diogenes.

t. Alexander the great

>whoresontugal

Get out of the fucking sun

>be Indian woman
>get brutalised by a jack handle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Delhi_gang_rape_and_murder

He was as real as Socrates to be fair

reminds me of pic related

Attached: 1646760208506.jpg (1280x998, 92.66K)

ywnbd

What does hazte mean it's the only word I don't get

become or make yourself.

>become yourself a prostitue
that's the whole sentence
my brother got a master's degree in philosophy and literature and he always tells me this
>"a prostitute is the most hones woman on this earth. They know what they want. They want dick and money. Just like all other women, but at least they are truthful to themselves"

Oh ok I get it now, thanks
Funny meme but promiscuity is sinful

ddv8w

Attached: 1524786676850.png (480x478, 480.65K)

>In Greece in the time of Diogenes, it was considered improper to eat in public. Not only did he do this, but he also gratified his sexual urges in full view, for the sake of simplicity, by masturbating. According to an anecdote, he is said to have wished he could satisfy his hunger pangs by simply rubbing his stomach.

>Diogenes considered social conventions to be external constraints, some of which he radically rejected. Things like public masturbation and other provocative offenses against good manners have already been mentioned. Diogenes is said to have represented other, extremely objectionable points of view in his writings. In one of his writings, the Politeia, he is said to have said that there is nothing to be said against eating dead people and children slaughtered as victims and that sexual relationships with mothers, sisters, brothers and sons are permitted.

>Sexual intercourse with women was considered by Diogenes to be an example of his dependence on other people, and a number of anecdotes ascribed a certain misogyny to him. Despite this, he recognized the necessity of sexual intercourse for human survival. For this reason, Diogenes did not stick to marriage, which he considered to be too close a bond – like Plato, however, he advocated the institution of the community of women and children.

sounds like the typical 4chaner to me.