And that's on PERIOD POO

1. Will was wrong. Period!

2. Will made the rest of the show awkward.

3. Did anyone even hear QuestLove's acceptance speech? No, cause Will made the show all about his wife, toxic marriage and his need to prove his manhood after years of humiliation. We should be googling where we can watch Quest's documentary but his moment was completely overshadowed as though it didn't even happen.

4. The fact that we are talking about the slap and not celebrating Will Packer's historic accomplishment of being the first African-American to produce the Oscar's let's you know Will was wrong.

Attached: 20220329_132325.jpg (1080x1066, 196.29K)

god damn do niggas ever shut up about being black

5. The Williams sister could not even comfortably celebrate the win because Will made everything awkward. He used their dad's legacy to defend what he did. That's not cool. and the tension in the room as the camera cut to them is further proof that Will was wrong

6. If Will had not gone up there NO ONE would even remember the joke. That let's you know the reaction to it was an OVER reaction.

7. If Jada is happy about what Will did then she's wrong and she's the problem (not the unfunny joke that half of us didn't even get anyways). Will won an Oscar and NO ONE is talking about that!!!!!!. We are debating him defending her.... We are talking about charges being pressed or not, and not about him WINNING AN OSCAR....say that out loud and tell me again he did the right thing

8. Would Will have slapped Jimmy Kimmel, or a Caucasian comic? Would he have been allowed to sit there after slapping Will Ferrell?

9. Comedians often push boundaries. How many Magic Johnson AIDS jokes have we all heard? Whitney Houston drug jokes? Heck, comedians joke about R Kelley urinating on a minor. If we start condoning violence every time a comic tells a tacky joke, then just shut down all comedy shows.

10. Oh and you educators on here condoning violence in response to words better reconsider how you manage your classrooms

11. I guess this is "Stand your Ground" celebrity version. I don't like it.

12. Oh yeah... and Will won an Oscar.... crazy and sad how that's the afterthought

Attached: IMG_20220329_191449_101.jpg (960x736, 56.35K)

Black women are funny, especially when they're being raped

Attached: RedditSpacing.jpg (1200x658, 112.1K)

I really do like the pleasing contrast of a black man with a white woman

Stay out of black folks business

What about the nigress that literally sexual harassed several men on stage? T

quit shoving it in my face then

>Did anyone even hear QuestLove's acceptance speech?
What was it, 5 minutes of "wypipo bad"

This is what happens when you finally let black people in the Oscars.

Folx* you cis white scum

IM A VICTIM

Attached: 1082401985201.jpg (840x913, 235.74K)

#OscarsTooBlack

>Would Will have slapped Jimmy Kimmel, or a Caucasian comic?

Good point, and probably not, no. He knew Chris Rock, they both did, and he took the opportunity to "defend" his manhood by taking it out on another black man.

Disgusting behavior.

Attached: AAVyRkr.jpg (624x350, 25.83K)

If you post some basketball american lietarl who's twitter comments, just know that I dismiss your entire thread. So thanks for letting me know I can skip your horse shit.

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about and looking at black people.

sex

Black comedians almost never tell jokes about black women.

Aaron Mcgruder himself said he never did black women jokes on Boondocks because they can't take jokes.

An older black man who he towers over and outweighs. That cuck rage might be worse than incel/manlet rage. I’ve never seen Elliot Page lash out like that.

I really hate black people so much. More than the stupidity and obnoxiousness and smell, it's the constant complaining. They are a scum race.

Say chill pill again

That would've worked even better.
All the libs would know which side they're supposed to root for

Same desu. I honestly don't see them as humans anymore, they look like demonic apes

>Violence on live tv is black folks business
kek