KAREN GILLAN LITERALLY FIGHTS HERSELF IN RILEY STEARNS "DUAL"

youtube.com/watch?v=h6iROX1vTeE

>A woman opts for a cloning procedure after she receives a terminal diagnosis but when she recovers her attempts to have her clone decommissioned fail, leading to a court-mandated duel to the death.

Attached: 2njy1z872pj41.jpg (1080x1080, 89.91K)

Sex with two karen gillans

she was awful. shit actress.

The clone is way hotter than the original. I'm rooting for it to win.

>this will be his 2nd movie with a dual to the death
Riley either go out and kill Ewan or get over it.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN

Attached: hhhhhnnngh.png (367x321, 177.37K)

I would refuse to fight myself. Actually I'd kill the judge and plan an escape with myself.

>leading to a court-mandated duel to the death
Is this common legal practise in America?

stereo brapping

Far too few

Can I get a quick wallcheck on her

our boy is back

Attached: riley's revenge.jpg (1875x615, 397.42K)

Attached: 9984236_Cedar-Planks-2PK_003_1.png (1400x1400, 871.61K)

thats a cool trailer, but if cloning was ever real, society would never do this. why can't they just let both of them live? it's hard to get invested in a movie where the premise itself is completely ridiculous

Attached: wtf.jpg (400x353, 60.04K)

I cant wait till riley is an old hollywood producer sexually assaulting 18 year olds in 2043 and MEW is a mongoloid of plastic surgery on her 5th marriage

I always find girls like her such tragedies. They have the beauty that could go such a long way, but instead they adopt the dead fish mentality where they have a really braindead bored look on their face 24/7 and consider themselves super serious so they are very prudish all the time and (in my experience) also awful and stiff during sex. A girl like her could become so much more successful through traditional "slutty"/"feminine" attitudes, because it would complement her physical beauty. Instead, she is stuck in what I like to call "bitch limbo". It's a very real problem for many white women.

We did a wall check yesterday... you're better off not knowing.

Attached: 66001bf6a4ee36ba7de16274ec2d718f.jpg (604x453, 37.8K)

deflated amouranth

this seems like a fake trailer for a film that doesn't exist

now english ass is twice as tragic

Is there any nudity?

she doesn't look that bad

Can't escape the cursed bong genes
Many such cases

Attached: feelsbadman.gif (220x220, 66.64K)

What accent is that? The nouveau trans Atlantic style?