FACT: even the most anti-semitic westerners would rather live in Israel than any Muslim country

FACT: even the most anti-semitic westerners would rather live in Israel than any Muslim country

Attached: ta.png (872x446, 778.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/t/ZTdvvvnCq/?k=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong

True

Tru. I almost died in UAE during a consult because I couldn't get booze. Legit got DT and everything. Fortunately I was able to pass it off as food poisoning and postpone all the meetings.

Attached: 1654174022233.jpg (331x457, 40.08K)

Change your mind user tiktok.com/t/ZTdvvvnCq/?k=1

well yeah, Jews are wh*Toids who are just LARPing as Ancient Levantine people so it's no surprise that other wh*Toids would prefer to live among other their own.

As for you OP, you will never be a real Jew. You will never be Middle Eastern. You will never be the blood of Abraham. You are a mystery meat Spanish-French-Polish-German-Ukrainian with no racial ties to the Ancient Judeans of whom you impersonate.

Attached: 1560925837374.png (700x700, 448.28K)

yeah... you should keep them covered up

Attached: 1619877960552.jpg (700x700, 39.55K)

They are not that white tho

Attached: file.png (796x869, 48.23K)

what's going on in the vid?

>hey would you kiss me
>no, I’ll shoot you

that’s Dubai though

Thats because muslims are inbred genetical mistake who cope with their pedophile prophet

Yeah bro its not like ashkenazim are literally a minority here, and this is not including all the other eastern diaspora jews like caucasus jews, bukharan jews or beta israel
Also literally every genetic study on the planet proves you wrong.

Attached: genetic distance.jpg (1080x1286, 237.7K)

Wrong, if I went to a Muslim country I'd never have to look at a woman ever again. No woman drivers so I'm free to try and Arab drift with the other schizos.

Attached: download.png (256x256, 63K)

Young israelis are fake people, I would rather go on a road trip on the Turkish or Armenian country side than staying in a hotel in Israel.
Fake ass country, basically an American sun resort. Fake like the 80s west Germany to draw deflectors from the other side...

Attached: ashkenazi vs mizrahi.png (824x167, 16.42K)

I want to join the revolution in Syrian kurdistan

Nah, not me brother, I ain't so slimy to subjugate myself to a jewish cabal created artificial prosperous enclave just cause it was placed in the middle of a prick licking sand fag land

>Finn calling anyone inbred genetic mistakes
You realize that Finns are basically fucking their cousins each time they fuck their own kind? Your race is so irreparably inbred that you have 36 serious diseases tied to your genes. Many of these are related to mental retardation, hence why many Finns look like they have down syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

Attached: Finntard.jpg (1280x720, 95.27K)

I would prefer Lebanon

Wow, you were capable to mention some remote swamp pipo in a remote swampland, You really are the best subhuman there is.
Shame ur still genetically lesser compared to rest of 99,99% of Finns.

>expensive
>retarded rules due to religious extremists keeping the rest of society hostage
It's literally Iran with a Star of David instead of a Crescent Moon.

You have no idea how hilarious it is to watch western gays attempt to discuss the Israel/Palestine conflict. They want to take the 'victim's' side by default but the victim wants them dead, so it's a total catastrophe every time.

It's not just Laplanders you dumb piece of reindeer-eating shit. You have the highest rate of mental retardation in all of Europe.

Attached: 383-myd3fmkd1f.png (751x470, 44.79K)

you should talk less, people might think you smarter

sandpeople have literally 10+ lower iq due to so much cousin fucking

>Finland
>Nehterlands

Hiqhest iq and genetical Superioirty causes that mudslime, and pls come.
You dont actually know anything about anything habibi.