Jim Carey making sense again. No longer Bashit crazy

White male. Straight. Canadian.
The only one making sense during all this bullshit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd9qrDtXq0E

Attached: Screenshot_20220329-193445.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

You know things are fucked when Jim Carrey isn't being the retard.

The dimensional merge is real.

Honk

Every stand up comedian is on Rock’s side otherwise they would be permitting people to assault them for their jokes

>Canadian
rake

i assumed syphilis and all of his other venereal diseases hadn't eaten away his brain, but maybe i was wrong...

I'm literally paying money to see sonic 2 in theatres next week and i have pirated a ton of shit

Jim was always based

Faggots sucking celebrity cock again, pull out your funko pops!!!

100% would if I had people to go with. Hopefully a good rip gets leaked early like the first one, watching it with my internet friends on discord is the hardest I've laughed in awhile.

>I'm literally paying money to see sonic 2
as opposed to figuratively paying money to see sonic 2?

Attached: 1620370333279.png (594x682, 336.83K)

but he was cool with some alcoholic grifter assaulting children because they were wearing Drumpf hats?

Attached: 1644371963411.jpg (888x990, 513.48K)

>orange man bad

OMG HES FUCKING INSANE AND BATSHIT CRAZY

>black man bad

OMG HES FUCKING BASED

listen to your sorry selves

He looks so old.

They call him Cuban Pete.

Lol it was funny when he started promoting Sonic 1 and told reporters that he's done with political art.. then immediately after the movie is out of it's promotional period he starts right back up with these shitty paintings

Exactly comedians know how already neutered they are because they can only make the same white males or softball jabs about mundane shit. Adding that you could have an irate nigger beat you to death because you made fun of his shirt has them shitting bricks

lol hes such a fucking cuck

both are le bad