Oh man, this is really bad

Oh man, this is really bad.

Attached: titus.jpg (960x1440, 543.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tAT_A71WOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I tried watching. Turned it off at the motorcycles.

It's weird and I'm surprised it was even made. Titus is easily Shakespeare's weakest tragedy but I still like it. It reads more like he was making fun of edgy bloody tragedies than actually trying his hand at one.

I get what they were trying to do with the mix of cultures and tech but I've never seen a movie do it right
same for King Arthur Legend of the Sword

Lol but why is he blue?

Just from the cover, I always thought it was supposed to be a 1930's football movie and he got sideline paint all over his face.

I rented this movie as a kid having no idea what it was about and my mom walked in on the part where the girl has stick hands and mom freaked out and turned it off

Attached: 1647448949060.png (695x797, 338.31K)

baz luhrmann's R&J was good

I am no history expert but wasnt titus the guy that burned that jewish temple down?

Titus Andronicus isn't a history play.

Caravaggio

A retelling of titus androniucs through the lens of a football coach in the early years of the nfl sounds more watchable.

YO LISTEN UP
HERE'S A STORY

looks kino man idk what ur smokin im gonna watch it later

he blue himself

:D

LOL!

I used to stare at the VHS box in the video store back in the day when I was a young kid, imagining that it must be some epic and violent and moving shit. Years later, remembered, pirated it, couldn't even get half way though. Jesus christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tAT_A71WOs

Good soundtrack. The composer of the soundtrack for 300 got in trouble for reusing it without permission IIRC.

Lydia was sexier in this than Breaking Bad

They should give up on making Shakespeare movies, nobody understands what the fuck anyone is saying. Leave that stuff to the pretentious theater nerds.

Just don't ask for a handy

Sad coz daughter got raped or something

They should make them all like the King where they used the story but not the ridiculous old timey dialogue. I remember watching the Fassberger Macbeth in the theater and having to get my phone out to read the plot on Wikipedia because it was just incomprehensible.

Or set them in Serbia where medieval shit breaks out from time to time. Coriolanus like maybe.