Man Files For Restraining Order Against Ezra Miller

> Ezra Miller is accused of threatening a couple who allegedly provided him with a home to stay in while he was in Hawaii.
>According to court documents obtained by Radar, the couple — who we have chosen not to name — are asking for protection in court. They also want him to stay away from their home and their place of employment. The petition lists one incident that allegedly went down at their Hilo, Hawaii pad hours after Ezra was released from jail.

>We're told the husband who filed claims Ezra had been staying at their home for over a week. His wife had allegedly met the actor at a Farmer’s Market and hit it off.
>The trio was enjoying their time together for days. The husband was driving the actor around town and helping him with errands.
>Sources say the husband claims he was the one who bailed Ezra out of jail and paid the $500 bond.
>He claims hours later, back at his house, Ezra lost it. "On 3/28/22, [Ezra] burst into the bedroom of the Petitioners and threatened [husband] saying "I will bury you and your slut wife."
>"[Ezra] stole the passport of [wife] and the wallet which included SS card, driver license, bank cards, among other things of [husband.]" Sources close to the couple claim they have taken the matter to the police but have yet to have their items returned.
>The petition also notes, "[Ezra] is famous and wealthy; this makes access to weapons much easier, as well as sending associates to harass [the couple.]

How long until he kills someone?

Attached: We Need to Talk About Ezra.png (1100x812, 1012.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BigIsland/comments/tqq446/the_flash_ezra_miller_is_in_town/
youtu.be/x4WVXqftFWQ?t=507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> On 3/28/22, [Ezra] burst into the bedroom of the Petitioners and threatened [husband] saying "I will bury you and your slut wife."
holy based

uhm sweaty it's actually "actox" not "actor" getting it right bigot!

>t. man about to be buried with his slut wife

what

Attached: B19439A8-F39E-45E8-B816-68B8455E26C2.gif (498x280, 1.33M)

I could fix him

imagine letting yourself get cucked by a famous jewish tranny your wife brings home

I would absolutely believe Ezra spends time on Any Forums and /y/

>The Flash gets indefinitely delayed

Holy fucking based

so ezra encountered some weird cuck couple who let him fuck the wife and then lost it after they revealed how weird they were?

Ezra's jaw is like a fucking sledgehammer

Meet Ezra Miller at farmer's market and take him home to live with your for a week? Does this really happen?

I want to smash it against a rock until it is destroyed and he needs to eat through a straw for the rest of his life.

this guy is not a good actor, is frequently in shit but well funded movies, and is constantly in trouble with the law for horrible abusive acts

so why does he keep getting work compared to , say, a decent actor who is not a violent freak? whats the deal here?

This some cuck shit.

>Man Files For Restraining Order
like, all of humanity?

it all but said the wife was fucking him in a cuck way

He's ******.

gaaaay?

BAASED

I told you WB shills no one likes faggy looking jewish twinks. This is what happens. Every time.

Attached: 1614656580442.png (1098x1024, 30.46K)

>Randomly attacks a woman on camera
>*crickets*
It's crazy what will and won't get people canceled.

He keeps it clenched because his teeth are as yellow as sweet corn

We need to talk about Ezra...

reddit.com/r/BigIsland/comments/tqq446/the_flash_ezra_miller_is_in_town/

Attached: 1648577990207.jpg (1080x1434, 440.75K)

> horrible abusive acts

Like what. idk what to think anymore. Put some ideas in front of my eyes, now!

No surprise, he always gave off an asshole vibe.

Hes famous handsome and jewish dont worry guys

it only makes sense if ezra is some sorta hollywood sex slave

wtf i love Ezra now??

checkin those digits hitler

I used to think so too but he's starting to look more and more like late Michael Jackson every day

lmfao is he one of us bros?

>There's concerns for Ezra's mental health and safety
>Ezra Miller's breakdown is not entertainment and it shouldn't be viewed that way.

youtu.be/x4WVXqftFWQ?t=507

what a simp bitch lol

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.85M)

Cant wait to rub this in my wife's face because it's more evidence of my theory that all actors are either insane or sociopaths.

Looking at his posts and he's on some real weird boomer shit. Also may actually unironically be a cuck, he's posted in some "open relationship" posts. Nothing concrete though. Tired as shit and not really feeling like looking through it all, though, so if you bros wanna dig there may be something there.

Wow he's literally me

>he hasn't discovered early life in wikipedia yet

There is exactly one reason you would invite Ezra Miller to stay in your home with your wife for a week.

Attached: F7D6E686-735F-4F7A-A07A-7DA8818AC9D3.png (247x271, 177.2K)

Is he a junkie piece of shit or just a regular piece of shit or mentally I’ll what’s the angle here why is he like this and why hasn’t he been punished for this behaviour before?

yeah but Jews get cancelled all the time, James Franco and Armie Hammer come to mind
Ezra almost strangled a chick to death two years ago and literally nothing happened