Billionaires

Why do americans worship them!?
youtube.com/shorts/pUELBBwycXE?feature=share

Attached: 16543342633384297917190031686765.jpg (1200x800, 140.55K)

Because unlike Europoids, American can actually become billionaires.

The american psyche is that billionaires got where they are by working hard. They believe they can become a billionaire too. They are just too stupid to realise that the billionaires got there by exploiting the working american.

Only Musk has a real personality cult. Mostly because he's not as egregiously demonic as the other three you posted and reddit loves its delusions of extraterrestrial grandeur.

This isn't the Gilded Age, gramps. Hell, it's not even 2000 anymore. The American right has become much more aware of the fact that there is no substantial distinction between business and government interests. Even my relatives who used to be hardline libertarians don't praise that class anymore.

most of these on the pic are darpa assets

Btw this is not me singing their praises. Americans will speak endlessly about how awful everyone at the top is, but would rather die before lifting a finger to do anything about it. We're not uniquely docile compared to other Westerners, though.

We don’t.

Not true however here’s a fun fact. 80% of European millionaires inherited their wealth, 80% of American millionaires are self made

Hasn’t been true for a while

This

Just as delusional as that french autist obsessed with Fox news

If I work hard, I'll be just like them. More hours, less complaints.

We don't, except for a small segment that worships musk. The problem is they literally own this country and the average American often doesn't realize to what extent they actually do own it and unknowingly help make them rich and support their schemes simply by consuming.

>80% of American millionaires are self made
>he fell for the self made man meme
Just read about them, they all come from rich family, went to prestigious school etc... they aren't "self made".

Only those who are born in upper class families and who know other very rich people.
You guys literally love consuming made up rags to riches stories. Also Elon Musk and Bill Gates sheeps + celebrities.
>80% of European millionaires inherited their wealth, 80% of American millionaires are self made
Source?
The only real self made millionaires/billionaires were probably in 19th century.

Majority of the rich in the world inherited their wealth.

Musk > Bezos > Gates > 'berg

Why they call oligarchs entrepreneurs?

>first world: expat
>third world: immigrant

>first world: government
>third world: regime

>first world: protest
>third world: riot

>first world: billionaire
>third world: oligarch

>first world: lobbying
>third world: corruption

>first world: public broadcaster
>third world: state media

>first world: intervention
>third world: invasion

>first world: capital punishment
>third world: death sentence

>macedonian: ape

you are italian

Macedonia exists since 808 BC
italy exists since 1860 ad

Dear god I WAna suck jeff beZos off soooooo bad guys omfg he’s so cute

pretty much all tech billionaires were born into wealth, and attended top tier universities.

So, if that's not the case. you are 99% not going to be a billionaire.

That's a technology Moorikkkans use to fight off Anglo science academy.

Anglo tech:
> hey pal you just invented the thing? look, we had a meeting in the royal academy just another week and discussed the same exact invention/discovery, look at the paper we totally nonretroactively printed and trust our gentleman's word
American tech:
> imma genius billionare philantrop playboy genius, I invented literally everything, who are you to claim it wasn't me inventing it?

Attached: 157463440553420.jpg (582x604, 74.42K)

They turned on mollusk after his twatter ramblings and autistic decisions.

the only reason why Musk is more liked is because:
1. spacex is actually a very exciting endeavor
2. he is always sharing his opinions on grand ideas that he will never materialize, but he can feed this image of himself as some great revolutionary
3. he is autistic enough to appeal to the schizo part of the internet

It's a bravado type of thing. The other tech billionaires are unironically more humble than he is. at least they aren't as deluded as musk is.

Becasue they have some retarded mentality of being "temporarily embarrassed billionaires", aka they empathize with billionaire cunts because they think they're just like them

So...he is far far superior to any other nation on the planet?
kys you mentally ill bulgar