Kek

kek

Attached: Untitled.jpg (748x1036, 251.05K)

Physical copies of media are important.

Or piracy

That show actually had quite a lot of murder and blood for a Disney show.
Personally I think thats a thing they should lean in to.
The captain america story line was never clean and the gritty bourne identity vibe should be enhanced not lessened.

Iron Man 1 was great and it had tons of blood and even sex in it.

>the gritty bourne identity vibe

It's so bizarre to think that Captain America is the closest that we will ever get to a proper Metal Gear movie.

And no I am not watching the shit they're producing with Oscar Isaac

>Marvelshit
and nothing of value was lost

And this is why you buy physical

what the fuck

Guaranteed soccer moms were calling in schizo rants to the Disney help line. LITTLE TIMMY SAW BLOOD ON THE TV AND NOW HE'S GOING TO GROW UP TO BE A KILLER!! IVE PUT HIM ON ESTROGEN LET'S HOPE THAT PREVENTS HIS MALE RAGE FROM MANIFESTING!!

They haven't even released this physically I think. All these shitty Disney shows, lost in time, like quips in rain.

Attached: 1600845204951.gif (356x200, 677.37K)

whats the reason is that important character they retcon it so he jusy unconcioused and not dead?

Imagine buying The Falcon And The Winter Soldier. Just fucking pirate an old copy and you'll get the original version

Jesus Christ. Imagine how much money they will waste doing this to Daredevil too

If Marvelfags dont kneel down and concede at this point that their capeshit is meant for children and not adults then I don't know what will

>ARE THOSE RED CELLS THAT CARRY OXYGEN? NOOO, I'M GOING INSANE

This show just came out. How did they not notice this in post-production and get it rid of it then?

They'll censor blood and then remake classic children's movies with added homosexual and troon characters

>This show just came out
it came out in 2020

Imagine what they're going to do to Daredevil lmao

Iron Man 1 was also pre-Disney Marvel. Kind of makes one wonder how the MCU may have gone if Disney had never bought Marvel.

This

I'm not even going to bother with Moon Knight then

>capeshit made for children edited to be more suitable for children
what's the issue here? it's not like a great peice of art is being lost it's a stupid ass superhero movie.

talk about pushing your shit back in

I don't get this, don't they have those Marvel Netflix shows on their service now? Those were pretty gory, if those shows are on Disney+ then what's stopping them from doing more shows with blood and violence? Doesn't make sense

>edited on the very platform it was made for after a year

>NO! NOOOOOOO! NOT MY HECKIN TOMATO KETCHUP SPLATTER!!!!

Attached: 1648442549446.png (613x562, 446.62K)

and?

>2020 was 20 years ago

Almost exactly a year ago, actually
The point is sensibilities haven’t changed that much since then. This isn’t a Song of the South situation or anything

Why is this twitter page always ending their tweets with an exclamation point? There's nothing to be excited about here

you capeshitters are still going to watch the next faggy men in tights movie and ask for seconds when the credits roll

When they added all the Defenders shit (Daredevil etc) they added mature toggles for accounts. The pic in OP is from the non-mature cut of the show. If you op into mature content, you'll still see the colored syrup - oop, I mean the blood - that you so desperately desire

Attached: 1594770973558.jpg (1080x1080, 88.94K)

Why not just give your audience an option to pick which version to watch instead of censoring the whole thing? Fucking faggots.

Attached: images (3).jpg (735x417, 23.04K)

I want someone to spread the rumor that this is why Deadpool 3 is in development hell