/brit/

Attached: 1654327316937.jpg (742x655, 95.57K)

The European Communist Initiative issued a statement that deals with the constant rises in the prices of electricity, fuel and consumer goods that are hitting the working class and working people.

Recently, there has been a sharp increase in the prices of various basic commodities, including electricity, fuels and other essential commodities. This situation, of particular concern at the beginning of the winter season, affects the working class and popular strata of our countries, which have fallen victim to bourgeois rule and their anti-social management of the recent crisis.

The price rises of basic commodities are not a surprise or an unwanted consequence of the crisis, they have not fallen from the sky. They arise from the exacerbation of exploitation itself, the pursuit of maximum profit, competition that drives up product prices, and "extensive policies" that provide billions of euros to huge capital increasing inflation.

They stem from the fact that the energy and food markets were created to meet the interests of capitalists, not the needs of the people. Complete liberalization of the markets, the so-called the strategy of "green transformation" with pollution trade, "monoculture" of very expensive and unstable renewable energy sources and speculation on basic goods make their prices high, not lower, according to representatives of capital interests.

Attached: 166793160_2895551427369738_8808358894234050165_n.jpg (560x300, 31.57K)

>just exclusively eat bread and eggs lad, it's a totally healthy diet

Been a rough one lately lads. Been feeling a bit in the dumps, can't lie about that. Bit of a blog but hope any other lads feeling the same can at least get something from it.

Recently moved out for the first time and whilst I'm very grateful for that, it has been a jarring change to get used to. Going from a house that has always had visitors, always had people coming and going, family, friends, whoever to... Nothing. Just me and my thoughts. I thought I'd relish the opportunity and never even partially believed I was the type that enjoyed company, always hated it, always wanted to be on my own. I've been completely blindsided by this change and how I've felt over it.
I've gotten over some of the harder parts of that, used it to better myself. Never exercised more in my life and I'm looking and feeling good, better. Matured, grown and focussed myself on that. Usually I avoid people with contempt too, now I'm all for at least giving small talk a go and I don't even believe it's out of a dire thirst for interaction on the day-to-day. I'm just not as depleted as I were before.

Thought I'd gotten over the worst of it though but I've had an incredibly short fuse lately with just about everyone that's not been family, like I'm looking to get in a scrap. I'm also not really the one to bother with women either, but I've been trying everything to get one to ruin the peace I've found. Rejection I'm used to, don't care you're gonna miss most times and most of the time I don't even bother. But this latest one? It's really hit me and I'm once again feeling like this utter despair's come out of nowhere. I was if anything more put off by her, was just a shot in the dark, but I've taken it way too to heart.

Hope some other lads have felt like this here, just constantly asking myself who or what I'm doing all this for. I think men are meant to do only what they want above all, but to accomplish that want for someone else.

Had a bit of an awkward moment with the girl at the till in my local sainsburys
She asked if I had a nectar card and I said I didn't think so, then she kept asking for it and when I eventually showed it she just didn't say anything, sighed and told me the price so I just paid and left. Dunno why she was being so rude to be honest, didn't even get a discount in the end
Shit like this always seems to happen to me and it's part of the reason why I don't go outside too much

they are on tv saying they are starving and dont eat much in a day they can eat loads of eggs and toast if they want but they choose not to, the entire things about them wanting the government to run their entire life
thats the bottom line
they want the government to pay them, feed them everything

Think I saw this yesterday too and assumed it was copypasta, but then read it and it's actually quite similar to my own situation

Do you get out of the house for work at least? I'm fully work from home, so basically just spend all day every day by myself now that I've moved into a flat of my own

Don't have the same problem in terms of a very short fuse, but I guess that's just different ways of reacting to the same loneliness

Pissing in the shower? Many of us do
Shitting in the shower and stomping it down the drain? You should die, just die

This increase in electricity and fuel prices affects the production of other commodities, contributing to an overall increase in prices, exacerbating the already existing problems of increasing poverty and making it even more difficult to meet the basic needs of workers and their families. At the same time, the risk of a confrontation between imperialist powers over control of energy sources, markets and transport routes is growing, due to the fact that imperialist states and alliances will not remain silent when the interests of the monopolies they represent are threatened. In fact, the EU's dependence on energy resources from third countries has already been identified as a "strategic weakness" that will be addressed through more aggressive action in the Eastern Mediterranean. People will again be victims of imperialist plans.

The EU powers are already using this situation to strengthen the agenda of "green capitalism", which in fact means creating the conditions for new profitable investments promoted by capitalist states. A huge propaganda campaign promoting the so-called The "New Green Deal" is not about the interests of people or the protection of the environment, but is designed to defend the interests of the various sectors of big capital.

Both capitalist crises and profit-driven growth have serious repercussions on the working class, and the popular classes are revealing just how unsustainable this system is. There is no future favorable to people under capitalism. The daily struggle to be freed from acute problems is coupled with the struggle to meet human needs through scientific central planning of the economy based on the power of workers and the social ownership of concentrated means of production.

Attached: PC6_Robert-Garcia_06052014.jpg (2605x1861, 197.55K)

Saving for a deposit lads, going to live off a diet of french toast only from now on

Haven’t read a single syllable of the runt’s literal novellas.

you can get like 10kg of rice for under a fiver

im doing research right now

im going to expose these lying cunts

bread isn't healthy

Not very patriotic now is it?
What's wrong with British toast?

let them eat rice

The red is to symbolize the blood of all the innocent people the brits killed, right?

Wtf are you talking about

It's genuinely mad how cheap food is in this country
Don't get me wrong, there's lots of other things that are way way overpriced (housing especially) and which lead me to think that the future will be grim
But when it comes to food, it really is remarkable just how much we're able to get for such a small amount

I seem to have accidentally clicked on blogger.com instead of /brit/

people are starving in this country its fucking serious

Buying food that costs less money? Dunno desu I've never tried that
*goes to bed hungry again*

Attached: 53133163-8128-4F80-92C5-557B9A61552D.jpg (750x738, 323.56K)

seen this exact post before

Peng? What do you mean, peng?

There's Norway you're going to make an interesting post

the more you make poor people's lives worse the quicker you will bring about the revolution
i wonder how you'll feel about social welfare when we take back what's ours

why don't white people have street food culture? except yanks with their hot dogs and such