/med/ + frens

Group B edition

Attached: 831002Sanremo_Alen_rk_2280.jpg (3621x2414, 791.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqREtbLe4sY
youtube.com/watch?v=92nvtyqe6v0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=wqREtbLe4sY

Good morning /med/

Attached: FUXrBYEXoAMq1Nb.jpg (1536x2048, 512.26K)

Good morning med, I had a nightmare where I was in school with former classmates and the maths teacher was arrogant and bullied me in front of everybody

Attached: apu sleeping.png (600x506, 78.34K)

Good morning.
Fuck dreaming desu.
Sometimes.

Uh oh
Yeah he was asking me nonsensical questions and I couldn't answer and everybody laughed at me behind my back, it was not funny at all.

Thankfully it was just a dream, right?

Yeah it was, never seen that guy before, then I got into an argument with him at the end of the lesson and threatened him desu

Attached: applewhite.png (810x720, 845.1K)

>Start the new game
>no tutorial
>squad swipe
Good start.

Kek based.

XCOM2 ?

Yes sir. Thankfully it's one of those that you must finish so I got to start from the beginning without savescumming.

I cant actually believe my friend beat XCOM: EU on impossible & ironman mode, actual fucking madman.

Attached: xcom.png (941x311, 69.93K)

I am too stupid for that.

I found Plagued Moth's Patreon leak YouTube video for the iceberg tier 5 if Gironde is reading desu
I wanna play vidya too but I don't have time anymore

Hello frens

Henlo fren

Not Group B magic but you did make me miss Colin McRae with this pic

Attached: jma_scan_20190927_0014.jpg (1200x675, 359.62K)

Dude same, I played it on like normal and thats enough.
He did the same on Xcom 2 I think, he told me he had to restart them both hundreds of times each before he got a good run.

Its like a weird form of self-flagellation or something

Got up early to go buy some books in the city with my cute fren. Afterwards I go home and play vidya all weekend
Hello Moselino, bad dream to start the weekend. Does it feel good after the wagie week?
Ohhhhhhh nice, I'm interested fren!
Hello Maltafren, seems like that game is pure suffering ahah.

Attached: 1627098098433.jpg (200x200, 8.53K)

Henlo Gironde copain, yes it feels good to finally be able to rest, but I'll have lots of things to do on Tuesday VGH.
Also here's the link : youtube.com/watch?v=92nvtyqe6v0
It must be very scawy

The classic mission fail while I'm one action away from completing it.

Count it as a blessing kek.
I struggled on the lowest difficulty and I know I'm going to do much worse on the second lowest, but I like the game so it's worth a try.
For idiots like me especially.

Attached: 1654321805452.jpg (801x801, 63.86K)

Thanks fren, I'm gonna watch it one of these nights when it's dark and spooky
>but I'll have lots of things to do on Tuesday
You got a 3 day respite for now thankfully. Next week will be short so hang on, waging will be over before you even realize it

>I struggled on the lowest difficulty and I know I'm going to do much worse on the second lowest, but I like the game so it's worth a try.

Dont feel bad honestly. XCOM is one of those games where difficulties means you have to put in so much more effort into learning the game and not even in a mechanics kind of way. Some missions types are straight up impossible past a certain difficulty so you have to avoid them. I find XCOM 2 worse because so many missions are timed.

>For idiots like me especially.
Can relate hard kek. RTS and strategy games fuck me up hard, even baby stuff. You'll get better with practice though!
Basé

good morning frens

Attached: 1649303097271.jpg (800x600, 39.39K)