Why do people hate Ukrainians?

Why do people hate Ukrainians?

Attached: 1648967670235.webm (846x720, 2.85M)

damn a black person needs to do that same exact thing for a video

BASED MONGOL CHAD

>Russians
>People

Attached: IMG_20220604_013157.png (624x480, 67.27K)

>Look I was being an seeking attention faggot and people online were mean to me.

What's hohol?

Attached: 1654267748882.png (976x850, 572.5K)

Ukrainian 'men' are going to find it impossible to breed going forward

My experience with Ukrainians is sadly entirely negative. They mostly steal, commit burglaries and just in general seem to involved in organized crime. It's not all that different from the rest of Eastern Euro cunts but even long before the war they managed to flood the country. I'm sure there are plenty of decent people, the likes of which you'd find here and in every other country but the ones in Germany seem to be the lowest of the low.

He deserves it for being an attention whore

All of the Ukrainian refugee women are marrying men in their host countries. Ukrainians are going to be bred out of existence.

Everything you need to know about shitkraine

They put their piss ugly flag everywhere: nicknames, profile pictures, then go to Russian media, socials, messangers, and tell you in Russian how they hate Russia and they're not one of us. Poor people

Attached: photo_2022-06-03_22-29-24.jpg (996x645, 80.61K)

you kinda invaded their country

They kind of deserve it though.

Haircut

Attached: E4CD4088-6B98-49AC-A26B-15C40093DD42.jpg (228x221, 8.1K)

That's because all the good ones are fighting and dying for their country and family right now. The ones here are nice they hold a heritage festival in my town every few years.

We hate them and they hate us.
I think it's simple.

why?

And? America is their ally, so I can stand them crying on Any Forums. reddit or whatever. When they do it in my language, the only thing I wish for them is genocide

Before the war We hated them because they’re cunning and greedy gypsies
Now, it’s much more complicated

What in the actual fuck did they ever do to you? They're only supported by US because you invaded them. Why didn't you guys just ask for those areas nicely it worked for Crimea.

They have been killing Russians in Donetsk and Luhansk since 2014. Euromaidan was sponsored by US imperialists.
To be fair, however, I agree with him. Only a rat and a festering worm would leave his country at a time like this. So I wish all Ukrainian men who now live outside Ukraine to return to their homeland and defend their country instead of pouring sludge on the Internet.

>Daddy US starts to get suspicious of your relationship with Ukraine
>False flag some self-hating faggots to government
>7+ years of killing russkies in the Donbass
>ban their language
>bitch and moan when they start rebelling
Start shit get hit lmao

>implying russhits are people

Those Russian racist girls are incredibly cute

They weren't exactly fighting and dying before there was a war, were they.

As far as I am concerned everyone is to blame, Ukraine did not want peace with Donbass, that was their mistake. Russia did not destroy Ukraine in 2014, that was also our mistake.
And the mistake of the USA is that they meddle where they shouldn't.

Separatism in Donbas was started by FSB

Attached: 752FCD80-1677-479B-830D-670D9B7A5B86.jpg (2167x2891, 2.71M)

Yea those festivals I talked about didn't happen this year because everyone went to fight and I agree too if the USA got invaded I would never leave come he'll or high water (I suppose it's easy to say such things when you are not being invaded)

nearly all young russian girls are cute desu

Eastern Ukraine has always been Russophile, it's hard to argue with that.
Ukraine should have been a federation with an autonomous east and west, because their political sentiments differ fundamentally and be a neutral state. That would suit both Russia and Europe, I think

have you ever considered the possibility that some people might genuinely dislike Russia and want to distance themselves from it and it wasn't the US pointing their mind-control beam at the country?

>us imperialists
Lmao, as if Russia isn't the most imperialistic country on the planet right now. You literally went to war because you were scared of a literal who country "attacking" your country. Do us all a favor and head out the donetsk and give us a cool clip to watch from ukraones drones dropping ordinance on you.

Let Russia bleed to death, no point with arguing with them or there supporters with there schizo tier mental gymnastics. This conflict is reverse situation of Nazi Germany annexations in the 30s but this time the would be "annexed" country is fighting back with support of other nations. Russia is Nazi Germany and Ukraine is Czechoslovakia.

True but I would say Putin pushed it too far. However NATO also should have been dissolved when the USSR was and we probably should stop doing this shit and placing military bases all over the world I kind of hate my government.

They liked you before you invaded their country twice. Even after Crimea was stolen half of them still had a positive attitude. It's your own fault you made them your enemies, it didn't have to be this way

Attached: 1653579316951.png (1023x622, 217.18K)

Absurd comparison that isn't even close to being similar.

Russian "diplomacy" sure is something else.
>We're scared of you, Russia
>Why?
>Because you attack other countries, we might have to join a defensive alliance
>WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE NO NEED TO DO THAT IF YOU DO RUSSIA WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU AND KILL ALL YOUR CHILDREN but we're actually peaceful so no need to worry hehe btw everyone else is the real bad guy.

I severely dislike Russia but they are in the right here. You can't have a foreign power constantly pointing your guns at you without doing anything.
Cry harder, you are not getting the Kurils back even if you suck yanks off.

They deserve the beating they recieve.
They must surrender but until so let as many of them as possible to be culled.

>Don't go searching for what random people think, just accept what the media tells you to think!

Delusional comparison.

Is it hatred for the US that led you astray? Bit embarrassing.

Ukrainians have killed a lot of Jews
They openly welcomed Adolf Hitler (if only temporarily)
They tried to genocide the Poles
They hide their historical crimes behind the so called holodomor

> literal who country "attacking" your country.
We are surrounded on all sides, our aim is to protect what we have, what we have not yet lost in 1991.
So all big countries are imperialistic, I don't think that's a bad thing, I'm just saying it's a fact. But the US is much more imperialistic, just because they are the most powerful no one dares to shut them up
You're right there, but there's nothing you can do about it, stopping the war means getting even more cringe.
But I think it will quickly be forgotten and life will go on as usual.

Excuse me, fault implies some kind of a mistake made. But there's no mistake, good Ukraine - non-existent Ukraine

>I'm doing research. I'm not baiting people into the reactions I want for an edited internet video.