I had a nightmare were instead of colonizing india british industrialized india then allied with them and annihilated...

I had a nightmare were instead of colonizing india british industrialized india then allied with them and annihilated the islamic world together.

Attached: 18ds1).jpg (550x503, 26.68K)

...nightmare?

Attached: 20913810.jpg (250x247, 6.83K)

how horrible

Attached: file.png (990x540, 287.22K)

That's not a nightmare that's premonition and a good one.

nightmare you say

Yes in my dream i was visiting somalia then indians started dusting everything while i was hunting rabbit with this very stereotipically somalian looking bvlbhead kid

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1280x720, 55.16K)

i had a nightmare that my school got shot up so i hid in the bathroom with my best friend and he sucked my penis and then i came and fell asleep and i woke up in the empty school and ran home but it was snowing for some reason and then a car started honking at me so i ran into the parking lot of the place where i work and hid under a car and then the guy chasing me shit me through the car and i woke up sweating

Give three reasons why Hindu civilization isn't completely inferior to the Islamic one.

I had a dream where I found at this this random girl at school was related to me and then in the dream I woke up from the dream I confronted her about it and she laughed at me cartoon villianess style. To this day I can't for the life of me remember if that last part actually happened or was part of the dream.

I would but you are an illiterate martsharting jizzskin mutt monkey.

When i was a kid i used to have this recurrent dream where a bat looking pokemon kidnaped me at night and my mom tried to save me because we were holding hands but the bat took me high so she couldn't.
I used to fear vampires

when did I ask, retard.

Just now

>and annihilated the islamic world
Augury

Attached: 1646278019204.png (463x453, 246.38K)

Our most recurrent dream is the one where We discover that We are muderers and start to feel guilt and dread.
Our brain is trying to tell Us that We should not kill.

Attached: 1648988028709.png (496x379, 179.92K)

I had a dream I was on a tropical island surfing with Scooby and the gang. Then I surfed to anyone island where I walked into my garage of the house I grew up in and a guy chased me around with a chainsaw

there would be no "India" without Britisher colonialism

nah there would have been, people from ancient times called people living in east of river sindhu hindu or hindustan(India)

but yeah not with the present political boundary nigel

I'd rather have muslims fillinig american's hearts with fear than a world full of indians

Faggot. Guess you failed your history lessons

I think he's trying to say the Muslims would have taken over or something

fuck off you illiterate swine

>then allied with them and annihilated the islamic world together
HOLY BASED

Attached: gigaBASED.jpg (1080x1207, 97.89K)

Could an anglo indian alliance have defeated Nasser?

All this talk or dreams reminds me of something strange that's been happening to me.
>fragmented bits and pieces of information float around in my head
>so fragmented, in fact, that I often don't even know what I'm supposed to be remembering
>not sure whether this is supposed to be actual information I learned, or just things I "learned" while dreaming
What could this mean?

Attached: QP737MC3LBHEJAOH4T72CAJOTI.jpg (828x1023, 159.27K)

Imagine a world where India remained under the crown.
Things could've been perfect...

Attached: sad.png (654x527, 46.44K)

1. based philosophy
2. based mythology
3. no child suicide bombers