To muslim or culturally muslim anons of Any Forums

I have a question that's always puzzled me about islam.

In christianity Jesus died for our sins because we, as a human race, carry original sin, that is to say, we're all equally sinful by our very nature and only through repentance can we be saved from the consequences of said nature, that repentance being christianity

But in islam there's no original sin. In fact muslims believe islam is the natural state of humans, and that throughout life we deviate from this innate "islam".

Wich makes me question;
What's the point of islam then? Why do humans need it, if by themselves they can become "good"?

Attached: Question_Mark_3D_Animation_POV-Ray.gif (600x600, 322.31K)

because Islam is guidance for you in life so you don't stray from god's path, or something like that

Original sin is not a Christian concept. It's a Catholic concept because they want to baptize babies. The christian view is that babies and highly disabled are saved because they are unable to know what sin is.

What you're describing is literally pelagianism, something christians have been using as an insult since the days of Paul. How can non-denominational retards can unironically believe this self-defeating heresy is "common sense" is beyond me

No it's not you retard. I'm not saying humans are generally good. Humans are generally bad and depraved. I'm saying that those who have not sinned are not condemned. Where does it say that in the bible? Where does it say if you don't dunk a baby he goes to hell?

Attached: images - 2022-06-03T230505.078.jpg (739x415, 32.72K)

>Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

How is a promise made to the Israelites applicable to the human race, christian and not?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-232324~2.png (1080x1525, 271.9K)

Muslims believe that paradise can be earned through keeping the Five Pillars. The Bible, in contrast, reveals that sinful man can never measure up to the holy God (Romans 3:23; 6:23).

Only by God’s grace may sinners be saved through repentant faith in Jesus (Acts 20:21; Ephesians 2:8-9).

Islam strays people away from God.

Adam and Eve passed on their sinful condition to all their descendants. This is similar to the way human parents pass on genetic defects. (Romans 5:12)

Thus, all humans have been born “in sin,” meaning that we are born imperfect and inclined toward error.—Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3.

Because of inherited sin, or imperfection, we get sick, grow old, and die. (Romans 6:23) We also suffer the consequences of our own errors and those of others.—Ecclesiastes 8:9; James 3:2.

Attached: 1993 In the beginning Eve 1.jpg (665x495, 69.89K)

You sound like fanatic cultist. This is why I don't believe western (including islam) religion.

Christianity is not western, it's universal. Jesus died for you as well !

if you are christian you will go to heaven whatever what you do because jesus gives you free pass in sins. in islam you have to keep prayers and need to do good deeds through life time to go heaven.

You misunderstand what Christianity believes. To gain salvation, you must exercise faith in Jesus and demonstrate that faith by obeying his commands.—Acts 4:10, 12; Romans 10:9, 10; Hebrews 5:9.

Everyone is cultist of something.

>In christianity Jesus died for our sins because we, as a human race, carry original sin, that is to say, we're all equally sinful by our very nature and only through repentance can we be saved from the consequences of said nature, that repentance being christianity
Why are christians so exaggeratedly and dangerously stupid?

It's true though. We are born with a sinful nature, and we inherited it from Adam.

“Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people” (Romans 5:12).

Every one of us was affected by Adam’s sin; there are no exceptions. “One trespass resulted in condemnation for all people” (verse 18). We are all sinners, and we all share the same condemnation, because we are all children of Adam.

Attached: DjsdDyJVAAASK2e.jpg (1200x675, 72.6K)

Original sin is one of the most stupid ideas in Christianity. Adam is supposedly to blame for original sin, yet God designed the human reproductive system, and God creates our souls and nature, so that if original sin is passed on from generation to generation, it is God's fault. God could have created from scartch another pair of human beings without original sin and have them be humanity's ancestors instead of Adam and Eve, but God didn't.

>t.

Attached: 1650903131157 (1).png (1024x1024, 1.05M)

This is similar to the way human parents pass on genetic defects. (Romans 5:12) Thus, all humans have been born “in sin,” meaning that we are born imperfect and inclined toward error.—Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3.

Because of inherited sin, or imperfection, we get sick, grow old, and die. (Romans 6:23) We also suffer the consequences of our own errors and those of others.—Ecclesiastes 8:9; James 3:2.

>This is similar to the way human parents pass on genetic defects
This is God's fault. God designed human genes so that they are prone to genetic defects.
>Thus, all humans have been born “in sin,” meaning that we are born imperfect and inclined toward error.—Psalm 51:5; Ephesians 2:3.
Who designed humanity's bodies? God did. Who created humanity's souls? God did. Who's fault is it if there are defects in humanity's nature? It's God's fault.
>Because of inherited sin, or imperfection, we get sick, grow old, and die
Nonsense, God made our human bodies, God made us mortal.

You're just replying the same Bible verses over and over and not refuting any of my points. So I will repeat:

Adam is supposedly to blame for original sin, yet God designed the human reproductive system, and God creates our souls and nature, so that if original sin is passed on from generation to generation, it is God's fault. God could have created from scartch another pair of human beings without original sin and have them be humanity's ancestors instead of Adam and Eve, but God didn't

Yes. So is everything to blame on God, because humans have no agency and the history and existance of this whole universe is just a stage where God plays sock puppet with us.
Is that what you're trying to say?

Attached: Shrieking_book.gif (400x225, 3.42M)